• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Midgets on TV

dan

I've been in South America for the last few years, and when I got back things were a lot different. Reality TV was everywhere; Britney Spears was a whore; there was a midget on every TV show; people were wearing those foam and mesh hats like they were Versace; religion was more about political activism; high school girls dressed like prostitutes; everybody was on the Atkins Diet, and music really sucked. What happened?!? Why is the world so messed up?!? Who's fault is this?!? AAAHHHH!!!

Ceridwen018

You got something against midgets? Lol, personally I don't see the appeal...not that I don't think midgets are cool dudes, but the new sudden fetish baffles me. It's good though, I guess...opens up more jobs and opportunities than what they've had in the past perhaps.

Probably a big factor in the midget wave was Mini Me. Hehehe...