• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball"

Draka

Wonder Woman
Everybody's got an opinion on twerking. How to do it. Where to do it. Who should do it.

Back in my day, we didn't call it "twerking." We just crouched, put our hands on our knees, and "popped that ***" like there was no tomorrow.

Now I want to put on some of that old Miami bass sound....Rumpshaker....Tootsie Roll....Daisy Dukes.....Shake What Cha Mama Gave Ya....

:D

Sorry, y'all. I was just revisiting 1993 memories at the local house party again. Go on discussing Miley's twerking and naked videos again as if it's still a new thing. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

Damn you...now it's stuck

tootsie roll, let me see that tootsie roll...to the left to the left :p

dip baby dip :D

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
The boots can stay as long as they're steel toed -- this is a construction site, after all.
I'm also concerned that she has no hardhat. If OSHA* sees this she's sure to be cited for workplace safety violations.

*Occupational Safety and Health Administration

Best. Response. Yet. :clap

Wherenextcolumbus

Everybody's got an opinion on twerking. How to do it. Where to do it. Who should do it.

Back in my day, we didn't call it "twerking." We just crouched, put our hands on our knees, and "popped that ***" like there was no tomorrow.

Now I want to put on some of that old Miami bass sound....Rumpshaker....Tootsie Roll....Daisy Dukes.....Shake What Cha Mama Gave Ya....

:D

Sorry, y'all. I was just revisiting 1993 memories at the local house party again. Go on discussing Miley's twerking and naked videos again as if it's still a new thing. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

But come on babe, you're a dancer, you're telling me you can't see the difference between miley and rhianna :p

Wherenextcolumbus

No, African American artists are not ghetto trash. Some are, but in general, no. Ghetto trash is the African American version of white trash. Not all members of the race are ghetto or white trash. Miley Cyrus isn't acting African American, she is acting ghetto trash.

I hardly hear anyone say white trash unless they think that white person is trying to act "ghetto" I have heard "ghetto" and "black girl attitude" used negatively way more.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
But come on babe, you're a dancer, you're telling me you can't see the difference between miley and rhianna :p

I do. Miley doesn't quite have it yet. Britney can werk it, Rihanna can werk it, Beyonce can really werk it, and Shakira....damn....I'm starting to get all werked up myself.

Miley's having fun though. I don't fault her for that. I thought her VMA performance sucked and was weird. But I kind of criticism she's taking I don't think is all that warranted. That's all.

Wherenextcolumbus

I do. Miley doesn't quite have it yet. Britney can werk it, Rihanna can werk it, Beyonce can really werk it, and Shakira....damn....I'm starting to get all werked up myself.

Miley's having fun though. I don't fault her for that. I thought her VMA performance sucked and was weird. But I kind of criticism she's taking I don't think is all that warranted. That's all.

The criticism that she is a **** and "wannabe ghetto trash" is unwarranted. I understand she is having fun but she actually thinks she is in the same league as all of the above but saying things like "i may be from the country but I can twerk!" no girl you can't.

freethinker44

I hardly hear anyone say white trash unless they think that white person is trying to act "ghetto" I have heard "ghetto" and "black girl attitude" used negatively way more.

Maybe it's different in the UK but "white trash" is pretty common around my area.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
what exactly is white trash?
- Go'n to the local dump to shoot rats.
- Eat'n sammiches made with crushed pototao chips with mayo on Wonder Bread.
- Put'n yer new matching washer & dryer right outside yer trailer.
- Old toliets make great flower planters.
- Have'n this in yer ice box....
Billy-Beer.jpg