• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Monolatritrism-Panentheism: My Belief System

eccentricjdo

Eclectic Intelectual
Basically, I am a material panentheist who worships one personal, neuter God who is the sentient superstructure of the multiverse. All gravitational events in this universe alter the gravitational contant in the divine superstructure, rendering God omniperceptive, while gravitational events in the divine superstructure alter the gravitational constant in this universe, rendering God omnipotent. In my view God is also omni-intelligent, capable of processing at or near ∞Hz. God's IQ=∞!

Note that omniperception does not equal omniscience. In omniperception, all in-the-moment events are sensorily percieved by and then stored within God as information; when omniperception is combined with omni-intelligence, God is able to extrapolate probabilities from every in-the-moment event percieved. This makes more sense to me than the theory of omnisience; if God knew all, then, logically, we would not have free will.

God created by self-reproducing inflation, in which there is an infinite or immensly finite multiverse containing an infinite or immensly finite "parent " superstructure and infinity or immensly finite number of finite "offspring" universes. Each individual finite universe has a definite beginning and end. The infinity or immensly finite number of universes is, in effect, being created and destroyed at an infinite or immensly finite rate. In in my view of self-reproducing inflation, the Big Bang was spacetime and energy spewing out of a wormhole, having originally been drawn into a black hole. The universe will eventually contain enough matter to collapse on itself. Perhaps when the immensity of universes reaches a kind of theshold, they will collapses back into God, who will then collapse back into himself and start over again. Whether or not he retains any memories after that point is unknown.

Last edited: