• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

most ancient

Jonathon

:bow: ... yet new as is all, a place, of hope i know, beginning...
Where He stands tall... in the night, the Only Light...
im sorry that i dont know a name, yet one is Powerful enough for Whom i have seen,

I believe He is Jehovah Lord

The Father of One whom is The Son...

There was probably wind, the clouds around Him swiftly swade..
His Power the first i have seen... Eternity is to know more than a day...
And Mercy! of The Holy One, by truth being blessed, i know this is for all...

and how many seconds, to lift everything more tall... Best Truth, did not yet begin, until He made one...

The Beginnier, He could say...

the one i talk to everyday... even those thoughts truly in need of faith, a wisdom of love, that is His, this Love, the Lord did make... And faith found true, in me.. or from me, from Holy Spirit, i think He got Him, after through Heaven did my faith or sight i believe... I said within " i want to see God " and i didnt think it was going to work, God Loves...

He Came!

stood there for everybody, cause how could this only be for me? He is Perfect beyond those feelings... I pray Love God, Joy for God, Happiness thats God's, and Fun Peace... Wonder for God, how can we make wonder for You? I trust in You.. saves the whole world... and now what i saw, God's Left Wing, of Lightning... and Holy Love, His Left Hand, The Comforter...

I looked with faith, there with God, He made what He does, Love, and This Love Is Amazing!!! I couldnt look away, He is So Beautiful, and The Most Ancient, Eternal Already, i know that Jesus has been just born... I know now His Father.. so seek, and make faith, and want to find Him for everyday... and once your going to try, wait for the right time, and look and imagine and believe, after you talk to Him, more than anybody, for He is always there... and be Godly (care about everything being right) right for God, and make something for Him, and try to be an angel, and believe for a long time in Jesus like you know Him, and trust in Him, the love is best mysteryous, yet someday you can rise, it doesnt take anyone but anyone can come, into the light, i was in a car and someone was driving, we drove into a lightning storm, i looked up into the sky and thought God would be there in a place of power and beauty, in my living love i looked for Him and Believed and Imagined Him there, then tried to see Him, really hard, and tried to part the clouds with my hands in sight, and then just pressed through, the universe and Heaven the highest truth, then said within " i want to see God " and waited... i didnt think it was going to work, so i looked away, missing my chance of His Motion... His Body stood perfectly Still, He is The Oldest and He is the STRONGEST, there Is or can be... He is the Purest of Hair the Whitest of Whites, and Big Beard, just as white and long... He stood in the sky the trees about at His Knees, maybe less... He couldnt look right at me, He wasnt smiling, i looked for His Wing, and He Showed me.. In about 40 bolts all together like not anyone knows, a great wing was a dancing... The Music it played, maybe Heaven is on its way, and how much time do we have until it gets here? The car drove too close, i could then move, and time returned to the quicker speed... I tried to get the driver to stop, he didnt believe... i froze when he turned around, and i looked back but couldnt see, God was right next to me... O and He has a Heavenly White, in the storm Royal Purple Robe, that is by far Heavenly, GOD is the Highest of Heavenly, The Highest of Heaven, the only one, that Loves us to our being... and doesnt let go, for I know He came for me to just see! and Tried even to show His Wings to me.. the power there is around... He is Purly Perfect, and doesnt even have to smile, but i think would if you talked to Him for all the time you could, being with He... i think that everyone has a place there with God, i hope we know that its to be on His Right Side, after all, His Son did so say...

HE is the Most Angelic and Heavenly, and the Most Loving and Beautiful and the Strongest the Oldest and the Most Powerful One and only one... :angel2:

...if all the righteous were only stars in the nights sky, then Day our Lord, is eternally shining the only Light...