• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My First Journal Entry!

Parchment

I never thought of making a journal before now, I just live and do the things that I do and then I thought to myself what if I made a Journal? Much like a private diary but more like an open book to be read by anyone that is on the Internet. So here is my first official journal entry

Journal Entry #1
I like To Urinate Outdoors:

It gives me some sense of a primitive connectivity to this universal Earth we share. When I urinate on this primal rock I perceive small electrical charges surging from the ground through my urine stream, through my penis, and ultimately into my brain. I used to like to urinate on the sides of my neighbors houses simply because I felt they were too close and it bothered me- plus I didn't like them (marking my territory perhaps?) All in all I like Living where I live

Jedster

Beware of urinating on electric train lines or similar. I remember a report of it happening whn someone urinated on the line at Golders Green undergound station.