• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My first post ,thoughts needed :)

Nameison

Hello.
Here is a big what if, What if heaven was people being able to use there whole brain and hell was the state of people who cant undestand the unseen things that they do like the affects of one sound.And that God was the collective of everythingness lol..
Would that make all of us gods or god,and why would that be a bad or good thing
, you creaate your world you see everyday I dont see this as an impossibility.

.lava

Veteran Member
hi :) welcome...good, bad...and the rest...everything is there with it's opposite, except God. it was said that's why God is not seen in creation. being in creation requires an opposite.

Hello.
Here is a big what if, What if heaven was people being able to use there whole brain and hell was the state of people who cant undestand the unseen things that they do like the affects of one sound.And that God was the collective of everythingness lol..

welkome,
people already use there whole brain just not simultansly,
people with downs would be geneticly sentenced to "hell"
no it would make being human slightly better, and good or bad is decided by the outcome
nothing is imposible some things are just unlikely

Neo-Logic

Reality Checker
Hello.

Try making yourself an instant millionaire tomorrow in the world that you create. See if that works. If it doesn't, welcome to reality and although anything is technically possible, thinking out loud is better served with a side serving of logic.

Sorry to break it to you, but reality wins. Welcome.

blackout

Violet.
There is simultaniously the collective creation,
AND the personal one.

As the two move together,
there are shifts of attraction that occur over time and space.
The changes we make manifest cannot always be seen right away
in the "material" world.

I love these kinds of ponderings,
and I have though similarly (except for the "brain" part. lol)

...and Welcome to the forums.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Welcome to the RF........I believe some people create their own hell by their actions and their reactions.......;)

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Try making yourself an instant millionaire tomorrow in the world that you create. See if that works. If it doesn't, welcome to reality and although anything is technically possible, thinking out loud is better served with a side serving of logic.

Sorry to break it to you, but reality wins. Welcome.

But reality is so BORING!!!