• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My gift from Hirohito (Emperor Showa) and Amaterasu Omikami! New way of the Samurai!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
country-flag-gijinka-8.jpg

I'll get more into the New "Bushido, way of the Warrior". It's about doing little things with great love. Offering up your suffering, prayers, deeds, charity, chores, actions, disappointments, joys, sickness, and eventually death, offered to the Kami (Spirit) you feel most called to have devotion to.

Make of everything an offering and be a warrior, overcoming temptation to do what your heart and conscience tells you is shameful and wrong. That is the New Way of the Samurai with a New Emperor Ojin, God of the Samurai.

I have read conflicting reports about Hirohito. According to what I read he was chief Shinto priest during the war, and less involved with state until after the war.

Tojo claimed the Emperor had no part in his war crimes and even Tojo said he was sorry after he shot himself, and people were putting him back together.

Hirohito did so many good things as the longest reigning Emperor in Japanese history. Japan had a greater economy than the Soviet Union, China, and was second to the USA when he died in 1989, and he was the most friendly Emperor to non Japanese leaders in history. I try to have faith he fully converted and repented (if indeed he was a war criminal).

My understanding is his involvement in state was limited and he was more a Religious leader and personification of the state until the end of the war.

The Emperor is the high priest, like a Shinto Pope. Different office than an Emperor like Napoleon, or Charlemagne, or something.

I didn't read unit 731, but I know much of the world wanted Hirohito dead, so I don't know if every source condemning him is accurate.

I am personally glad he stayed alive, because of what killing him would have done to Japan. Up to half the island archipelago may have committed suicide with their Emperor hanging.

Hirohito boycotted Yasukuni Shrine because of the war Criminals enshrined there.

Also, I feel like Hirohito is a companion in my life because I wrote out his name in a letter to him, for my Honden, but just wrote a big "H" for "Hirohito". I asked him to be my Shinto confirmation Saint and name. I then went to Mass and received Holy Communion for his soul and those intentions.

After Mass, right outside, I found a Japanese military jacket with a big Capitol "H" beneath the Japanese flag. Hours before I wrote "H" for his name to be my Shinto confirmation name, because Catholics take the name of a Saint to be their name when confirmed. Here is the Jacket:

image_20252.jpg

I've shared that here before , but for those who don't know, I see it as Hirohito being my friend regardless of his "war crimes", and he knows I don't like bullies, bull****, or violence. :)

image_20144.jpg

The Emperor of Japan holds the highest office of the Shinto priesthood , and the circular mirror that Sun Divinity Amaterasu
360_F_365719940_Myt2rPq6rhnZXl039r2mAA04iUD4yRnB.jpg
istockphoto-996931286-612x612.jpg

gave to the first Legendary Emperor Jimmu, in 660 BC. Jimmu means "God-Warrior, Divine Warrior".

The circular mirror and the Imperial dynasty descending from Sun Divinity Amaterasu is a tradition I believe, without actually believing any of the Theology or Scriptures about Amaterasu. (In Shinto, there is no Doctrine other than "Belief in Kami" (Spirits). There are no inerrant Shinto Scriptures, Prophets, or known founder. Nothing to argue about.

But I believe Hirohito and the Imperial Dynasty gave me the Jacket as a sign to confirm inner convictions are more than delusion or chemicals in my brain firing. Other entities are involved at least sometimes. It is my most prized possession, and my only possession that I would not trade for a million dollars.

This happened not long after Amaterasu gave me a circular mirror (I am convinced without a doubt). I enshrined Hirohito on my wall and went for a walk to the Cathedral on the 14th of the Month. On the 14th of each month, I pray for Japan and call it "Japan day". I also call it "Amaterasu's time of the month". Her "feast day" :) )

At the Cathedral on 09/14/2019, Japan day, I was praying for Japan, and turned around to see a picture of a Japanese missionary, Maximilian Kolbe, next to a Shinto Shrine, and in big letters it said "JAPAN". Fond of the coincidence I grabbed the paper and exit the Cathedral, still praying for Japan and the Japanese war dead enshrined at Yasukuni, and all Kami from "The Island Archipelago of the gods".

Immediately after exiting the Cathedral I found a circular mirror on the ground and grabbed it, because it was identical to the circular mirror that Amaterasu was looking into in a picture of her on my wall. It had the same color lining.

I don't have a picture of the mirror at the moment because I'm in treatment, and didn't bring it. I keep it in a Honden. That is a room closed off to the public reserved for the "Enshrined Kami" where I only enter to place a relic, flower offering, burn incense etc.

But it was a day I called "Japan day", I had "Japan" paper in my hand, and there is a circular mirror (highest relic in Shinto on ground) at the same time. I proceeded to walk to Capitol Hill to find a ladder I named "Jacob's ladder". The year I was born "1987" was carved into it. Jacob's ladder is called "Ascent to God".

So I ascended the ladder and saw my reflection everywhere. It was a ladder ascending through a circular mirror! Another Circular mirror? Seriously? And it is located next to the gun that sank the first Japanese Ship of World War 2 in Hawaii. Located in "Lot H".

Here is a picture of the monument. The mirror here has the same color lining as the round mirror I found on the ground, and in my picture that Amaterasu is looking into on my wall.

Minnesota_Fallen_Firefighters_Memorial_4.jpg

Also, I've mentioned it before, but for guests, it was the spirit of a girl who got violently murdered that introduced me to Shinto, and had me practicing it, by making shrines to her in the woods and home, before knowing what Shinto was. People violently murdered , whose remains are not laid to rest, without funeral rite (like her) look for people to enshrine them and pray for them (according to Shinto tradition).

The highest Kami in Shinto, Amaterasu, is female, and she is sometimes in artwork or video games, depicted as a wolf. The word for God in Shinto is "Kami". The word for wolf in Shinto is "Okami". After learning about Shinto, I often began my prayers with "O Kami..." , not knowing I was saying "Wolf". (The boy who cried wolf lol)

Also, the murdered girl I mentioned who introduced me to Shinto that I mentioned, her mother's maiden name was "Deeb". Deeb is Arabic for "Wolf". The World of the dead that I prayed to, I called "Holy Roman Empire of the Rising Sun", before knowing I was practicing Shinto. It began as simply "Holy Roman Empire". The Roman Empire was founded by Twins who suckled at the breasts of a Divine "She-Wolf".
capitoline_she-wolf_-_eden_park_cincinnati_-_dsc03903.jpg

I live in the "Twin Cities", and our Capitol building is modeled after the largest Church in Rome, Saint Peter's Basilica.

minnesota-state-capitol-building-saint-260nw-1507702982.jpg

This is in the journal section , but you are free to debate with me or ask questions. All Good Kami bless you , gentle reader! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I keep all the Capitol Hill Queens enshrined in the Capitol building behind a statue between a marble plaque and a statue of Alexander Wilkins, killed July 14, same day as the girl who was murdered July 14 1974 , who introduced me to Shinto , who I call "Capitol Hill Wolf" ( after "Capitoline She-wolf" who nursed the founders of Rome).

As I said, her mother's maiden name is "Wolf" , so she is like another personal Amaterasu Omikami in my heart.

I made shrines to her before before knowing the first victim of her killer was from Twin Cities, where I began practicing Shinto, and currently live.

There is a plaque memorial to this victim soul at "golden valley humane society" Minneapolis, where she and her Father worked.

I visited the memorial and laid my hand on the plaque to pray, and felt her Spirit in a very powerful way.

While in the humane society petting the animals, I got a text about Saint Maria Gorretti who got stabbed to death as well.

No one knew I was visiting a memorial to a girl that got stabbed to death. No one has ever sent me a text about a murder victim before.

Maria Gorretti prayed that her killer would be with her in heaven as she bled to death.

In prison, her killer saw Maria offering him a Lily, and his heart totally and suddenly changed.

He wrote the Pope and helped get her canonized. He got released from prison eventually and lived a good life.

Elizabeth Potter Perry, who worked at the humane society, died Memorial weekend 1969, of stab wounds.

On the first day of a memorial weekend (May 26, can't remember what year exactly) I found a fighting Seabees military jacket near a dumpster. I grabbed it. A big round badge on it was dated 1969. That memorial day I stumbled accross a Vietnam and Korean War memorial where all Minnesota war dead in those conflicts were carved into granite.

In Shinto , names of all war dead are written in a book of souls at Yasukuni Shrine , staffed by a priesthood who pays them homage, and even got the Pope to offer Masses for the repose of their souls.

I think every nation needs a Yasukuni Shrine. In Shinto, just devoutly writting someone's name and placing it somewhere special, counts as enshrining them.

The first Shinto Shrines were trees.

So, memorial day became my favorite Holiday after that experience. And Elizabeth Perry has been a source of hope in dark times, because no way i found that Jacket, she died Memorial weekend, it's dated year of her death, and the Maria Gorretti text while visiting her memorial, all was by chance.

As well as the enshrined war dead, especially the Samurai and Kamikaze at Yasukuni Shrine , are a source of strength and hope!

(I don't support Japanese aggression, but they were on average the most brave soldiers , and the Kamikaze wrote letters home that I read. Many of them were young , brave, drafted men, with good noble hearts. They were not the war criminals. Not the savages we might think (here in America).

They told their families and their friends they would return home honorably and meet again at Yasukuni, home of the wardead)

download (59).jpeg download (58).jpeg download (60).jpeg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Also, I know I've shared a lot of this stuff before, but I find it Theraputic to do this from time to time. :)