• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My most sincere apologies

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Hi dear RF members. I wanted to say I am sorry for my past behavior (about a year ago), when I used to be very outspoken in my posts, especially as for LGBT issues, or sexuality.
I have always been respectful as for religious matters. But when it dealt with speaking of those matters, I naively thought I had the right to be outspoken and to universalize my views. I was totally incapable of seeing that I was wrong. Fortunately I've been seeing a psychologist since May 2015 who's been helping me see that all my views were terribly wrong.
So, please, forgive me. I acknowledge I was wrong I ask for forgiveness on my knees to all those people I may have hurt with my words. Although I've always been polite, I acknowledge that some of my views were really inappropriate. It was not intentional, really.
Try to understand that my life hasn't been easy at all.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hi dear RF members. I wanted to say I am sorry for my past behavior (about a year ago), when I used to be very outspoken in my posts, especially as for issues or LGBT issues, or sexuality.
I have always been respectful as for religious matters. But when it dealt with speaking of those matters, I naively thought I had the right to be outspoken and to universalize my views. I was totally incapable of seeing that I was wrong. Fortunately I've been seeing a psychologist since May 2015 who's been helping me see that all my views were terribly wrong.
So, please, forgive me. I acknowledge I was wrong I ask for forgiveness on my knees to all those people I may have hurt with my words. Although I've always been polite, I acknowledge that some of my views were really inappropriate. It was not intentional, really.
I only recall your being civil & friendly to me.
May things go well for you.

Laika

Premium Member
Hi dear RF members. I wanted to say I am sorry for my past behavior (about a year ago), when I used to be very outspoken in my posts, especially as for issues or LGBT issues, or sexuality.

Best wishes with the psychologist. I guess this is something that has been hanging around and you needed to get off your chest. Taking in a global perspective there are worse things than all the **** we post on the Internet- so don't feel too bad about it. I double guess myself quite a bit on when I've posted something and then wonder how much abuse I'll get for saying something others are offended by. It's a drag but probably isn't as bad as I think it is.
Speaking as a bisexual guy, I'm not even sure if you were pro or anti lgbt as I don't remember the posts, but either way whatever's troubling you, I hope you'll feel better soon. :)

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That sounds very difficult. I hope your life becomes easier as a result. In the forum we tend to forget things like that, because we frequently deal with strong opinions every day. Strong opinions are entertaining. People love to argue and to support a point of view (even ones they don't believe in).

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
You was so sweet :)

it's impossible that all humans agree on subject,don't worry, difference in opinion is natural.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I'm gonna ditto @LuisDantas response as I don't recall any problem with your posts. Hopefully, you got things ironed out, and I hope to see many more of your posts.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I agree with others in saying that I can't imagine you have anything to apologize for. If offering an apology clears your conscious and brings you peace, that's great.

Just the other day I clicked on your profile because I was wondering where you were. I hope this post means you're back. :)

Tumah

Veteran Member
Thank you, Buttercup. You have always been kind to me. But despite my apologies, there are people here who don't want to forgive me and remind me of my "track record" all the time. Evidently I don't deserve forgiveness. I don't deserve a second chance either. Honestly I am tired of crying for not being wanted, and I am not a recycling bin. I I have decided to make those people happy: I am leaving RF permanently. Obviously, God bless all those people here who have forgiven me and whose heart has suggested them to have mercy on me.
Love,
Luca
You're making the wrong people happy and the wrong people upset!

Deidre

I hadn't posted regularly for the past year, so I didn't notice this, but overall, you've always seemed so kind in your responses. As is this journal, of you apologizing. That's very humble of you. :heart: