• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My mystery true crime ID station journal/debate

Riders

I'm putting this up because Ive been watching Investigation Discovery station which is true crime for awhile.

I have many debates and opinions on different stuff I see.

If anyone has opinions or debates let me know.

Post them . My first post I'm putting up is about OJ Simpson because there are so many true crime shows on right now . I'm not sure why.
I do think OJ probably killed Nicole.

However I'm not debating that because IMO theres no way any of us can actually know what happened with that except OJ and God so.

My professional opinion on OJ is that hes nuts beyond belief.I don't know what planet he came from.

I mean he has been prosecuted for domestic violence and admitted to beating Nicole up, and accused of murder. He also did a bunch of drugs with her.

So even if you think hes not guilty, he is guilty of doing of illegal stuff outside of murder.He was accused and tried for murder.

So when he got off scott free from murder and didn't ever have to face charges for his other one million crimes he commited youd think hed be different.

I mean if I were in his situation Id kiss the ground I walked on and say oh thankyou God. I'm just gonna live without celebrity, a quite life where no one can see me and enjoy my freedom and not date anymore women for the rest of my life; I'm gonna disappear. Youd think.

Instead what does he do? He goes back to public golf courses where he use to go as a celebrity where they all knew him and would cheer him on his fans and expect to act and be a celebrity with the whole country loving him again.

Infact he even wanted to go back to show business. He was shown in this car , making a stabbing movment with his arm making a joke about Nicoles death. They said it was in order to get some attention from the public to get back on tv again.

I was like wtf? Are you kidding me? The man kept going in public places to be seen as a celebrity ,getting girlfriends again going back to beating his girlfriends. He went back to court for it once and threw rages and fits in ublic when the crowds wouldn't worship him like they use to.

Then he ends up in prison forever again because he held up some people for his trophys beause he was mad. I mean they've said hes been in raged the past couple of years because he cant break back into movies.

OMFG. I mean hello this man is crazy beyond freaking belief. Personally I think if he ever gets out of prison I think they should lock him up in mental wards permanently, hes a danger to society.

Last edited:
My professional opinion on OJ is that hes nuts beyond belief.I don't know what planet he came from.

Perhaps it was to do with the onset of brain damage from his NFL career. He wouldn't be the first person to become violent and unpredictable as a result of multiple blows to their head and their degenerative effect on the brain..

Riders

Perhaps it was to do with the onset of brain damage from his NFL career. He wouldn't be the first person to become violent and unpredictable as a result of multiple blows to their head and their degenerative effect on the brain..

That's a good point. That's one reason I'm not crazy about football. I wonder how many other NFL players have issues with brain damage and acting crazy too?

On the other hand sense he did a lot of cocaine it could also be drugs and maybe a combination of both.Its sad.

Riders

I'm putting this up because Ive been watching Investigation Discovery station which is true crime for awhile.

Post them . My first post I'm putting up is about OJ Simpson because there are so many true crime shows on right now . I'm not sure why.

However I'm not debating that because IMO theres no way any of us can actually know what happened with that except OJ and God so.

I mean he has been prosecuted for domestic violence and admitted to beating Nicole up, and accused of murder. He also did a bunch of drugs with her.

So even if you think hes not guilty, he is guilty of doing of illegal stuff outside of murder.He was accused and tried for murder.

So when he got off scott free from murder and didn't ever have to face charges for his other one million crimes he commited youd think hed be different.

I mean if I were in his situation Id kiss the ground I walked on and say oh thankyou God. I'm just gonna live without celebrity, a quite life where no one can see me and enjoy my freedom and not date anymore women for the rest of my life; I'm gonna disappear. Youd think.

Instead what does he do? He goes back to public golf courses where he use to go as a celebrity where they all knew him and would cheer him on his fans and expect to act and be a celebrity with the whole country loving him again.

Infact he even wanted to go back to show business. He was shown in this car , making a stabbing movment with his arm making a joke about Nicoles death. They said it was in order to get some attention from the public to get back on tv again.

I was like wtf? Are you kidding me? The man kept going in public places to be seen as a celebrity ,getting girlfriends again going back to beating his girlfriends. He went back to court for it once and threw rages and fits in ublic when the crowds wouldn't worship him like they use to.

Then he ends up in prison forever again because he held up some people for his trophys beause he was mad. I mean they've said hes been in raged the past couple of years because he cant break back into movies.

OMFG. I mean hello this man is crazy beyond freaking belief. Personally I think if he ever gets out of prison I think they should lock him up in mental wards permanently, hes a danger to society.

So anyways the Id station is suppose to start having a new show called 50 Shades Of Deadly . Its suppose to be about people who got killed who were caught up with the kinky BDSM lifestyle. I use to be involved with that.

It should be interesting ,I will find out on the net when it starts.

Riders

There is no 50 Shades except its about women who kill not the bdsm lifestyle sorry. I misunderstood, but there are some shows that point to bdsm as one of the reasons some kill

Anyways lots of new stuff including Murder U that ought to be good, new Dispeared episodes out too.