• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My undead world of Warcraft character spoke to the court. Wow!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yesterday, I was on the phone with a lady who said I'm supposed to go to court for commitment

I said I don't want to.

I answered some of her questions ...I have had a blood draw recently, revealing low thyroid, that has been causing sudden attacks of sleep. When im in that state of consciousness, I'm usually interacting with someone....at the end I fell asleep and saw my long, forever lost, undead world of Warcraft character, who I haven't seen in over 15 years... Decrapio...

With his broken jaw he said "tell her that although we might be undead, the undead are the real winners. Just because we are dead, we are not losers,... say it!"

So, I started verbally saying " the undead , though they are undead, they are alive, and real winners"...then I regained consciousness, realized I'm on the phone with a mental health court interview for possible commitment, and stopped myself...

(The thyroid medicine takes a few weeks to be effective.)

I said..".I mean, I feel alive, so much more alive now that I'm sober.m There is extremely good signs I may have kicked an addiction I thought I would not be alive without. I have never felt so alive. I don't need commitment. I've never felt so healthy , never have i walked so blamelessly, never dreamed of being so incredibly sane".
(I thought such sanity was only true in fairy tales. Meant for some one else but not for me. What's the use in trying. All you get is pain. When I wanted sunshine I got rain...then I saw this face
round-4-frank.jpg

Problem is, all jokes aside, I actually did start telling her about how much the undead are real winners. That was a recorded conversation for court regarding mental health commitment...she asked me, "Matthew, do you have anything to say to the people reviewing your case for mental health court"? I'm supposed to say something that sounds coherent and sane, because I'm up against some one trying to commit me. And all I can see is a world of Warcraft character, hear her, and believe that I'm representing equality for the undead... before a supreme Court...rights for the undead, and trolls...

And I heard her saying that, in another reality, different realm. And as she was saying that, I was looking at Decrapio, a skeleton with a broken jaw, a shield, and a sword... I believed I was representing his people and position + status...he was saying "we are undead, but we have heart , soul , and strength...tell her we are winners, not sinners! Just because I'm undead, I'm not a loser!
1713841015199.gif

images-32-jpeg.90753

I saw another holding a sign "National association for the advancement of orcs and trolls. We have so much to offer, ...homo sapiens , their chicks dig me
download (28).jpeg

It was because we just were in the middle of that Phil eagle's football player Vince, bar tender to professional football player, age 30, persecuted, belittled, antagonized by peers,

Then all the signs the homeless + jobless people held during the protests and strikes at the time in Philadelphia

I do think the dream had a point. There might be fallen Angels that would serve the kingdom of heaven, homo sapiens + could be peace between warring kingdoms of heaven and hell

One has something to offer the other does not. If instead of hatred for each other, demonizing+ discrimination, maybe the God of the Bible could recognize he is the serial killer with the highest kill count, the military dictator with the most genocides

He is the most proud and narcissistic of the deities I know of, killing children for blasphemy, loving someone more than him, forgetting him, killing people just for working on the wrong day of the week

Maybe some of those fallen Angels rebelled because of total hypocrisy coming from someone claiming to be love, "love is kind, love is not puffed up"...

I just want to pray to kind spirits that are not serial killers. I believe the kingdom of hell has feelings too. Supposedly they will dominate earth for a time, the fatal head wound of JFK will be healed (he got 666 votes in a democratic convention) revelation 13:3 and the fatal head wound was healed, the world went after the beast".

Revelation 17 says, "He is the 8th king, and The 8th king is the 7th". Seven presidents died of the Tecumseh curse, the zero curse. Ronald Reagan was the next candidate s
My friend Andrew told me "John Kennedy wrote the book of revelation". This book says he comes out of the world of the dead, according to Scripture. The most epic undead world of Warcraft character
510F80hjoJL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Eligible for the zero curse. He got shot the year John Paul 2 got shot, both of them surviving, the year Bob Marley died age 36. I was given a Bob Marley shirt today.

...my reading about the soul of JFK coming forth from the world of the dead, lead to thoughts like: (world of Warcraft character, level 666 epic undead priesthood, American royal family, dead Kennedys , Kennedy curse, the greatest most influential American political dynasty etc...)

I kept seeing the dead Robert (Bob lol) Kennedy giving his charismatic speeches about special Olympics, caring for people with mental health and physical disabilities, keeping them out of institutions...

Hearing the inner voice "if you give your heart to a woman in marriage, if you love a woman more than this..., you are cheating on Robert Kennedy. She alone is not alone, but a cloud of dead Kennedys, who were, are not, and are yet to come. Fear the walking dead Kennedys."

I'm guessing that was just my imagination running wild. Everyone has inner voices. But I have reached a point where the conviction that I have been given a sacrament of matrimony, from an undead priesthood, bishops, Pope Benedict Arnold etc, with mystery Babylon, mother of the dead Kennedys, woman that rides the beast...Beauty n beast, saved by the Belle, princess of the Meadow (Jackie Lee Kennedy, Lee means Meadow. She was photographed naked without shame (Garden of Eden) at Scorpio island. She exercised ownership of Scorpio island neonspectraltoast , when she became Jackie Onasses (Smokin JO ). She rode Aristotle, the richest man on earth, who had ownership...

Those born anniversary of Jackie Lee fighting those tampering with her husband's corpse, 11/22.. are Scorpio. Chinese zodiac of Jackie and JFK is serpent. Serpent is assigned to Scorpio. Dragon comes from the word draconem, meaning "Great serpent". In the garden of Eden, before the curse, the serpent had legs. Was Draconem!

The beast gets all his powers from a dragon. My Chinese zodiac is bunny. In Monty Python, the beast of the Apocalypse is a Rabbit. Ted and my name means the same thing. I am Ted am Ted Bunny, Beast of the meadow! The undead , they are real winners...I feel like I'm alive, for the very first time...t)

That phone call was recorded. I think I'm going to the funny farm when the doctor reviews my case lol
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

Please let me know, if reading this post, was all you had to go by in your assessment of me, do I seem healthy? :D

Attachments

• 1713841015123.gif
    1713841015123.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 10
  • download (28).jpeg
    download (28).jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 10

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not only reading this post but interacting with you (on and off) for the last few years

Speaking as a (long distance) carer for my schizophrenic brother in law who went through a particularly bad time last year though thought he was doing great.
He was sectioned (hospitalised by law) for 6 weeks.
I don't think you are very well, though perhaps too well for hospitalisation.
I don't know what anti psychotic tablets you are on but i would suggest you ask your psychiatrist about Clozapine if you aren't taking them already.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
No, I don't think you sound very well and I think that you should seek help for your own good.

Having said that... "Decrapio" is a genious name for an undead wow-character. For any wow-character really :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Tinkerpeach

I only play female blood elf’s.

That may be the root of your problem.

The undead starting zone is just so gloomy, you need a place with bright sunshine.