• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need Some Feedback

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
My other half has just started up a shop printing his cartoons onto stuff like t-shirts, etc. He's been at me for the last couple of days to post on here and get people to go and have a look and get some feedback on it, so I'd really appreciate it if you get a minute to shoot over there ( http://www.cafepress.com/willything ) have a look and let us know what you think.
There are only a couple of things at the moment (I'm badgering him to colour in some more stuff so I can do some more, but you know these 'artistic types'.), but he most specifically wants feedback on his God t-shirt. As an aside, if you have a problem with people poking fun at religious stuff, probably best not to go.

Thanks guys!:D

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
I wanna see some Morry t-shirts...tell him I'd buy a 'Morry at the Rodeo' one. :162:

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Lady,
First, is that you holding the T-shirt on the front page?
Second, I would think that he could get some great ideas for T-shirts on this site.

Looks like he has some talent. Best of luck with the shop.

TVOR

Adie

Those are cute! I agree that the God one should have a caption, though...

From what I've heard of CafePress, though, I'd suggest going to a printing company nearby and having them print it, and then selling them from your home using a PayPal account. That way, you can control the price and how much profit you make from each sale without having them take their money out first. I'd also suggest you get more colours for the teeshirts (unless I missed that.... oops!) besides the one colour. That gives people more of a choice. (From what I've learned from my boyfriend's webcomic friends, generally people who enjoy reading webcomics are very particular about what they wear and might not be inclined to buy a light coloured tee, but if you had darker options they might purchase more. This is, of course, a generalization.)

Good luck!!! ( :