• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Around These Parts

computerguy

Hey guys,

I was looking for a place to discuss religious beliefs, and this was the first place that showed up on google. That could be good or bad, but I figured I'd give it a try. :)

I am 27 years old, and I live in Las Vegas, NV. I was baptized Syrian Orthodox as a baby, but my family wasn't very active in the church. It wasn't until after I married my wife that I fully accepted God into my life. After eight months of RCIA classes, I was accepted into the Catholic faith, and received my first communion on Easter, 2006.

I enjoy discussing religion with people of all faiths, so I am looking very forward to participating in some discussions here.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Welcome to RF!

We have some really great Catholic users here, both RCC and Orthodox. And then there are the rest of us crazy people. You can chat with us as well!

Enjoy!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi computerguy,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I was looking for a place to discuss religious beliefs, and this was the first place that showed up on google. That could be good or bad, but I figured I'd give it a try. :)
I'd say you were guided...........;) Of course this is the best site!

Great to meet yet another Catholic! I hope you soon feel as if you have found a home, and look forward to seeing you about the boards.:)