• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Guy

msmcneal

agnostic fatalist
Hi to everybody. New guy here. A little about me. I was a Christian most of my life, and, over about the past four years, have slowly been going toward agnosticism, which is where I find myself today. I have Asperger's, which lends well to my obsessions of religion and philosophy. I spend all the time that I can studying these two subjects. Being married with a three year old daughter and newborn son, however, doesn't lend me much time for that anymore. But I still try. My favorite religions, or the ones I know most about, would probably be Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and Wicca/Neopaganism. My favorite philosophies/philophers would probably be Stoicism, Neoplatonism/Platonism, David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Henry David Thoreau. I also have an interest in meteorology, actually, I have a love for it. I also like astronomy. I also have an interest in radios. Don't know why. I also like maps, and especially collecting maps. Again, I don't know why. That's just me. Anyway, I hope I can add something to the overall discussion of religion here. I'm hoping that the knowledge I have, even as incomplete as it is, might be of some use to someone. Greetings.

Dezzie

Welcome msmcneal! I am fairly new as well. I am Dezzie. It's nice to meet you and it's nice to have someone on board that knows a lot on religion and philosophy. ;) I love learning about religon as well. I may come to you sometime for some insight.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Hi, msmcneal!

You mentioned an interest in meteorology and radios; you're not a stormchaser by any chance, are you?