• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Member - Ibrahimic

IbnUmmah

May the Source of Peace, His Grace, and his Blessings be with the Muslim Nation, the Believers, and those who are of the books.

May the light of his unity, the lineage of his law bringers and messengers, his angels and mechanisms of the unseen bring all to recognise his Lordship and status established over the throne as King of Absolute Majesty.

Hi people, just a quick 'Hi' as I just registered.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
May the Source of Peace, His Grace, and his Blessings be with the Muslim Nation, the Believers, and those who are of the books.

May the light of his unity, the lineage of his law bringers and messengers, his angels and mechanisms of the unseen bring all to recognise his Lordship and status established over the throne as King of Absolute Majesty.

Hi people, just a quick 'Hi' as I just registered.

Salaam and welcome to RF!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg

danieldemol

Premium Member
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"?
Sometimes even war and revolution has its place to maintain peace in my view. It's part of the tolerance paradox.

But it's a bit like fighting fire with fire, most of the time water is used successfully.

(By the way I had to google translate your phrase).