• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Proof the Virgin Mary was an Alien from Outer Space!

Me Myself

Back to my username
(1) The Virgin Mary is often called, "The Queen of Heaven". (2) The heavens are where the Space Aliens are from. Coincidence? Sure, you can say it's a coincidence, but what are the mathematical odds that those two particular facts would appear next to each other in the very same paragraph? It's like, no way, man! Any math scientist will tell you the odds are, like, astronomical. So, it's impossible for those two facts to have appeared next to each other IN THE VERY SAME PARAGRAPH unless it's true that the Virgin Mary was a space alien.

Astronomical? The odds are astronomical... God is said to be one, which is an odd number. Astronomy has to do with space.

Astroboy is an anime.

Jesus was a boy the last time he was mentioned in scriptures before becoming a man.

So... He was kindnapped by aliens till he was thirty! :thud:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
with all my respect ,this thread is not joke ,it's indirect insult against the belief of Christains and muslims.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
with all my respect ,this thread is not joke ,it's indirect insult against the belief of Christains and muslims.

Since when is something --- anything -- NOT an insult to at least one or another fundie of either religion?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
christians and muslims share these beliefs, really?

not exactly the same beliefs :)

from Holy Quran :

And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.

She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ."

He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."

She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"

.....etc

check this link :
Surat Maryam - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????