• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New to ReligiousForums. Hi everyone!

The title speaks for itself, new to the forums. I think the best way to know someone is by telling them a little about yourself.

Hi, my name is Seth, I am 21 years old and a lifelong Christian, though I consider my beliefs to be non denominational, as I have found too many flaws within the 'christian church' (Although I attend the SDA church regularly, most of the time).

My hobbies include writing (I'm working on a novel currently) reading, biking, listening to music, hiking, going to moives (friends) and such.

Some of my favorite bands include:

My Chemical Romance
Green Day
Relient K
Swtichfoot
Hawk Nelson
All American Rejects
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Boys Like Girls
Fall Out Boy
Good Charlotte
Yellowcard

Some of my favorite books include:

This Present Darkness
Piercing the Darkness
Inheritance Cycle
The Oath
Three
The Bible

Some of my favorite movies include:

Lord of the Rings
Batman
Master and Commander
Monk (TV series)
I Robot

Well, that's about it, later!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Welcome. I enjoyed This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness, too. I have read all of Frank Peretti's books.
Always glad for a new member. :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
index.php

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Hey, I joined a few days ago. I Googled "religious forum" because I've had so many thoughts lately about God and religion and trying to decide what I truly believe. I'm really looking forward to learning from other people. Hola, everyone!

<3