• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New user

bn40

Good day, I have been a visitor to this forum on occasion and decided to register to discuss and respond to some topics I have seen here of interest. I come from a Christian background but do not categorise myself as I have my own interpretation in theology. I am residing in Australia. Thanks for reading.

Straw Dog

Good day, I have been a visitor to this forum on occasion and decided to register to discuss and respond to some topics I have seen here of interest. I come from a Christian background but do not categorise myself as I have my own interpretation in theology. I am residing in Australia. Thanks for reading.

Welcome, mate. How does it go down under? Sorry, that's all the stereotypical phrases I know. I'm a U.S. citizen living in a bubble haha.

It's probably good to avoid any strict category of how you define yourself. Even individual Christians have their own unique interpretation of things. I look forward to hearing your interpretations of theology. Every original perspective gives us a useful view on reality. Take care and take it easy!