• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New York couch surfing

Wherenextcolumbus

My sister and I are planning on going to New York end of April/May this year.
Is there anyone from there who has a spare room, sofa bed whatever and wouldn't mind us crashing for a week? We could contribute a bit of money, PM me if you can

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh dear. Just waiting a bit longer and I might have been able to visit you out there. I'll be on the East Coast at the end of June.

NYC is awesome. Or at least it was back in the '90s. I'm looking forward to visiting it again. What brings you to the States, love?

Wherenextcolumbus

Oh dear. Just waiting a bit longer and I might have been able to visit you out there. I'll be on the East Coast at the end of June.

NYC is awesome. Or at least it was back in the '90s. I'm looking forward to visiting it again. What brings you to the States, love?

My sister just sent me a message today asking if I want to go to new york with her, and that's about it really lol!