• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SPACKlick

Hello, thought I'd pop in and say Hi.

I'm new to these forums and so doing the whole, reading the rules, learning the terms, signing onto the new members threads etc. etc.

I've not lurked here so It's all fresh and I'm sure I'll get to know a few of you.

I'm a young (18-25 age bracket), straight, male from the UK. Educated to degree level in Biology, philosophy (of science and of religion particularly), minoring in Anthropology and Geology.

If the above didn't give the game away, I am a life long atheist. I recently realised my position ahd moved to that of Strong atheism, although I am agnostic. (I believe that no thing which could be accurately called a god exists but I do not know that)

I enjoy rigorous debate and will never be offended by an attack on views or positions I hold and would request the same courtesy from others.

SPACK

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
Welcome.

"I believe that no thing which could be accurately called a god exists but I do not know that"

exactly what my hubby says!