• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

news...news..

.lava

Veteran Member
hi, as long as i have time i would send news from east under this subject. this is the first one. if source was in English i would share it. but it is not.(i can if you ask me to though)

1300 Iraqi soldiers and policemen who refused to fight against resisters were fired. Iraqi government recently ended jobs of 1300 men because they refused to take their places in a fight against Shii resisters.
according to Iraqi spokesman 1300 people had their commands and they were given a duty but they did not follow it.

.lava

Veteran Member
hi,

two mass graves found in Iraq. this is not the first one! anyways..

one of them is located 80km north of Bagdad, the second one is located 30 kms south of Bagdad. there are totally more than 100 bodies buried. they're all hands tied up and each has gunshot in the head.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
two mass graves found in Iraq. this is not the first one! anyways..

one of them is located 80km north of Bagdad, the second one is located 30 kms south of Bagdad. there are totally more than 100 bodies buried. they're all hands tied up and each has gunshot in the head.
Do they know how old the graves are? Are they from the Saddam era, or are they more recent?