• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nicest movie u watched for the past few months?

softwares88

Hi guys
Which is the nicest movie that u watched in the past few months?For me, it has to be the transformers..It was absolutely fantastic.Harry potter's movie was'nt as good as the previous ones to me.What do u think?Come lets share and discuss..=)

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
I watched Ghost last night, but that of course was on DVD.

In the theaters, the last movie I saw was Spiderman 3, which I enjoyed immensely.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Dr. Nosophoros

I don't like "nice" movies, they disturb me, but it may be a cultural mis-understanding of the word "nice", fault me for that if that is the case.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I don't know about "nice," but V For Vendetta is the best movie I've seen in years. My new favorite.

Smoke

Done here.
The last really good movie I saw was Little Miss Sunshine. Of course, I haven't seen the new Harry Potter movie yet.

Dr. Nosophoros

I haven't seen the new Harry Potter movie yet.
I haven't either, but I am assured by my local papers that it is darker than the ones before, I hope they are right. I liked all of the Potter movies so far, I hope this doesen't disappoint

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Fly Away Home with Jeff Daniels and ...can't remember the girl's name (the actress who played Rougue in the Xmen).

It was funny and touching without being too Walt Disney.

Any movie that gets the thumbs up from me when it doesn't have zombies, gangsters, or epic battle scenes is guarenteed to be something special.
icon14.gif

cardero

Citizen Mod
Nicest movie u watched for the past few months?
There is nothing "nice" about the movies that I choose.

Zephyr

Moved on
I watched El Laberinto Del Fauno for the 9th or 10th time a few nights ago. That movie is awesome.