• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nick Hodge - Outsider looking in ...

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
I want to introduce someone to those who are serious about the global economic perspective, in particular from the energy sector and from a "middle way" Libertarian point of view as represented by Nick Hodge.

Here is the Wikipedia link on Nick:

Nick Hodge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is the founder of the Outsider Club. Here is the website to this member and public based community (below). I purposely gave the link directly to the VIDEOS section of the Outsider Club so you can get a feel for Nick and his mindset.

Videos - Outsider Club

You can work you way around the site as you please. I personally have NO connection to Nick, but he's one hell of an interesting guy. And if you want the "inside" while being on the outside when it comes to making that "catch the dropping knife" investment at a crisis moment, he is ... well, smart and gutsy. You have to be sort of a sober savant of the slightly psycho to be a great investor.

Good luck. You will notice several videos on the gold hype. I am not on that page, but I do buy gold mining. And I just put down a nice bit of money on a precious metals and mining mutual fund, because if the crap hits the fan gold will come back in a nice way. I also am waiting for the price per barrel to "hit bottom", I got a gut we are getting close and the steep dive sort of got us there fast. Next month it will go down more, but by march the price per barrel of oil will start to pony up is my call. I think Nick sees it like that too - I have some money ready to buy cheap later this month and wait for the climb.

Laika

Premium Member
I also am waiting for the price per barrel to "hit bottom", I got a gut we are getting close and the steep dive sort of got us there fast.

that's probably a really good decision. I'll be really surprised if you don't make some serious money from that.