• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

not another atheist

Hello! I'm bored. ;)

I'm staying with my cousin in this desert wasteland until February; seemed like a good idea to get away from New England this time of year, this is what I get for thinking...

Phoenix is boring and full of xtians; I'm an atheist and not quiet about it. Heard about this forum from a friend of my cuz...

Is it true that this place runs rampant with atheists? Otherwise, I might have hafta be a rampant atheist. :D

One rampant atheist commin' up!!

Welcome!

BTW I'm in New Bedford, Don't judge me!!;)

No can do. Must judge; it is morality, we all got it...

New Bedford rawks. From what I can remember, anyway... you know, ya get in a car, ya go to a party... there was vodka...

Hippies. Is there a lot of hippies there? That comes to mind...

I have a few in my family actually. We just pat them on the head and tell them it'll all be ok. But mostly it's a bunch of working stiffs and illegals round these parts.
Wicked boring. (had to say wicked).
This is actually a pretty cool site. It can be addicting.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Oh noes another rampant atheist! :cover:

Just remember you cannot be descriptive about eating babies unless you are in the Atheist DIR. Most of the subjects there are about satanism because atheism and satanism are the same and love eating babies. Not that I have opened it because I prefer to be apart of atheist so I do not get possesed by it.

Joke aside :p

Welcome and blessings :yes:

edit:

This is actually a pretty cool site. It can be addicting.

Trully addicting indeed :eek: (had to confirm it)

Welcome again :D

Thanks!

I've been here a half hour, confirmed the rumor; and as a bonus, there has been no "tits or GTFO." :p

I have a little experience with atheist forums, thus the above; atheists can be a little... juvenile. ;)

Thanks!

I've been here a half hour, confirmed the rumor; and as a bonus, there has been no "tits or GTFO." :p

I have a little experience with atheist forums, thus the above; atheists can be a little... juvenile. ;)

Yeah, I tried a purely atheist site, and after about the 20th f bomb I got the feeling that it was not worth my time.
I'm a dad. Don't appreciate that stuff.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Yeah, I tried a purely atheist site, and after about the 20th f bomb I got the feeling that it was not worth my time.

On a side note, why do atheist play the piano naked? :(

And with bad dental hygiene that is? :(

Totally understand.

As a single middle-aged girl with a brain that seems to think it's in a guy's body, I can understand such expressions of masculinity; what I can't seem to grasp about guys is that these expressions never seem to get old. :p

And thanks for the info. I'll endeavor to keep the bomb doors closed on this ol' B-52. ;)

Totally understand.

As a single middle-aged girl with a brain that seems to think it's in a guy's body, I can understand such expressions of masculinity; what I can't seem to grasp about guys is that these expressions never seem to get old. :p

And thanks for the info. I'll endeavor to keep the bomb doors closed on this ol' B-52. ;)

I like to use the occasional explative to get my point across too, but it's severly frowned upon here. It's for the best. I like to think i'm in touch with my feminine side anyway. :flirt:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Welcome to the forum. ;)
It seems that atheists are the biggest group on the forum, but to get the scope of the forum its best to get out of the atheism/religion dichotomy and get the vibe of members enjoying the forum on the relationships they have built through their time here regardless of how they label their beliefs.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the forum. ;)
It seems that atheists are the biggest group on the forum, but to get the scope of the forum its best to get out of the atheism/religion dichotomy and get the vibe of members enjoying the forum on the relationships they have built through their time here regardless of how they label their beliefs.

Great post!

I agree with Dan. There are different ways to experience this forum. We debate one another but we're also a community. I've made some really great friends here.

I hope you enjoy it. And yes, there are plenty of atheists. As long as you don't try to push your ideas onto others, you'll get on just fine :)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Hello! I'm bored. ;)

I'm staying with my cousin in this desert wasteland until February; seemed like a good idea to get away from New England this time of year, this is what I get for thinking...

Phoenix is boring and full of xtians; I'm an atheist and not quiet about it. Heard about this forum from a friend of my cuz...

Is it true that this place runs rampant with atheists? Otherwise, I might have hafta be a rampant atheist. :D

This place is for all kinds except Songbirds. We don't allow no Songbirds here. If you see a Songbird, please report her to the authorities.