• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh No! Not Again!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
IMHO if you feel you have to defend your faith you probably don't have much of it.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
'Jesus Of Nazareth' Proposed Film Angers Christians With Depiction Of Jesus As Result Of Rape

Now I guess it is the Christians turn to riot.

By Peter Verhoeven, director of that box-office bonaza "Showgirls". Rumor has it that Dakota Fanning will be playing his mother and Megan Fox will play Mary Magdalene
Oh, come on. I can't see why Christians could possibly be up in arms about-

By Peter Verhoeven, director of that box-office bonaza "Showgirls". Rumor has it that Dakota Fanning will be playing his mother and Megan Fox will play Mary Magdalene

and Megan Fox will play Mary Magdalene

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

... Actually, I take that back. Putting Megan Fox in a film depicting anything should automatically be an act of sacrelige. Can they possibly bring back anti-blasphemy laws just for this movie?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
because theres a few scholars that say its highly possible a roman guard was the posssible father

Do you have links for that? I want to know why they think so and how they found out about such a thing since they were not there and there is hardly an evidence to suggest so.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
People got their skivvies in a wedgie over The Last Temptation of Christ also. This too shall pass; there are too many homosexuals in the world for Christians to fixate on.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
How come?
[/QUOTE]

Cynthia gave a good answer. If you have faith it means you ave accepted something as truth. Shouldn't matter what any says against your belief.

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
'Jesus Of Nazareth' Proposed Film Angers Christians With Depiction Of Jesus As Result Of Rape

Now I guess it is the Christians turn to riot.

the problem with filmmakers is they like to rewrite history. If the writer had done his research thoroughly, he would know that Mary consented to being impregnated:

luke 1:30 So the angel said to her: ... you will conceive in your womb and give birth to a son, and you are to call his name Jesus. ...34 But Mary said to the angel: “How is this to be, since I am having no intercourse with a man?” 35 In answer the angel said to her: “Holy spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you. For that reason also what is born will be called holy, God’s Son. ... 38 Then Mary said: “Look! Jehovah’s slave girl! May it take place with me according to your declaration.” At that the angel departed from her.

No one is charged with rape if the women consents.

kjw47

because theres a few scholars that say its highly possible a roman guard was the posssible father

I couldnt possibly concieve in my mind someone referring to themselves as a scholar, when their words contradict Gods written truth.
I guess its true what John Lennon wrote about those types---( Words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass and slip away across the universe.)

Dingbat

Oh my dear Peter you should stick to your non-subtle social commentary films and spend less time trying to draw attention to yourself. I still like Robocop but please take a breather.

CynthiaCypher

Oh my dear Peter you should stick to your non-subtle social commentary films and spend less time trying to draw attention to yourself. I still like Robocop but please take a breather.

Mr. Showgirls has said he wants to put in a scene of Jesus farting. I kid not.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Gee, I'd better get out my baseball bat and start rioting. Oh, wait, I don't do that. ;) If people want to see this movie, they can go right ahead. But I wouldn't waste 10 cents on it. :)