• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OHHHHH we are so close...

Rex

Founder
Almost 1,000 users 3,000 threads and 30,000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully this week we can break the marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Cool, Rexy! :jam:

(you don't wanna know the naughty things that ran through my head when I first saw the thread title... :p )

Ceridwen018

It really has! Wow, it seems like only yesterday that it was March and I was like, the 15th member or something, lol!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
In celebration of this... I'm cleaning my room! (So I can hopefully find a disc with a pic of me on it, so that I can feel more a part of the community!)

:jam: :jam: :jam:

standing_on_one_foot

Heehee...I like this smiley :jam: :jam: :jam:

Wow, that's an awful lot of posts...cool!

It seems like only a short while ago that I joined, too. Oh, wait a minute :p

I am really in a giddy mood right now. I blame the three cans of Kerns nectar stuff. Suuuuuugar!

OK, shutting up now.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I was saddened that one can't add more than three smilies in a row. *sniffle*

Kerns nectar stuff? That sounds like it has caffiene! Please share, Standing?

standing_on_one_foot

Help yourself, I just got a lot of it...no caffeine, I fear, although the can tells me that it's a good source of calcium about, hmm, ten times. Oh, and an excellant source of vitamin C, which is, of course, better than some wimpy good source. And it's got a picture of a hummingbird on it. Never drink something sweet with a hummingbird on it. Just asking for it, I tell you.