• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olmert reaches out to Saudis over peace plan

greatcalgarian

This is US crafted plan. It appears that the Shia is getting stronger and stronger, and in order to balance the Sunni and Shia forces in the middle east to keep them in perpectual fighting, US has designed this olive leaf interchange between Israel and Saudi to reduce the influence of Iran Shia in the region. Once the US managed to whipped up something and started invading Iran, you will see the Saudi will be cast aside one more time.

greatcalgarian

The offer sounds similar to the one Israel rejected last time around.

It is exactly the same as the last one. Now Israel is considering accepting part of it. Why? Because US told Israel to do that. And why did US ask Israel to do that? Who knows? I thought it was still the old trick of divide and rule.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
It is exactly the same as the last one. Now Israel is considering accepting part of it. Why? Because US told Israel to do that. And why did US ask Israel to do that? Who knows? I thought it was still the old trick of divide and rule.
You seem to see conspiracy theories within conspiracy theories; If everyone believes as you do, then hatred for the US will never disappear, and there will be permanent unrest and hostilities. Is it possible for you to accept words at their face values, without that cynic slant that you put on everythin?

To answer you, Faisal, it sounds like a possible avenue to explore; the Israeli Prime minister though did make a comment towards the end of the article which didn't sound good.

If only this could be achieved! No one could but relish the idea of peace in the middle East, it would be wonderful.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you think Israel have no intention to have peace with Arabs even with the current offer as it was noticed from the hesitation from the Israeli side?

love

tri-polar optimist
Why would the Israeli people not want peace? They have been under constant threat of total destruction from the beginning. What would happen to the Jews if the Arabs gained the upper hand? I shudder to think. Some people believe that it has been prophesied that a treaty will be signed and Israel will be lulled into a false sense of security. This will be be the beginning of the tribulation period with three and a half years of peace followed by the worst period in the history of man.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Do you think Israel have no intention to have peace with Arabs even with the current offer as it was noticed from the hesitation from the Israeli side?
I don't think Israel will take peace at the cost of justice for the Palestinians.

greatcalgarian

You seem to see conspiracy theories within conspiracy theories; If everyone believes as you do, then hatred for the US will never disappear, and there will be permanent unrest and hostilities. Is it possible for you to accept words at their face values, without that cynic slant that you put on everythin?

To answer you, Faisal, it sounds like a possible avenue to explore; the Israeli Prime minister though did make a comment towards the end of the article which didn't sound good.

If only this could be achieved! No one could but relish the idea of peace in the middle East, it would be wonderful.

I admit I am cynical. I do not see any action of UK and US that inspired me in believing the intent of peace from these two nations giving the Arab nations their rightful place. For this Saudi efforts, I see it from the timing, and the response of the Israel etc to reach the conspiracy within conspiracy possibility. I am not saying that it is absolutely the truth, but be aware that there is a possibility that that might be the case. Just like when you read BBC analysis on world events, they also place lots of conspiracy on the tables to confuse everyone. For example, they harp on the 15 sailors arrested by the Iran was for the intention of exchanging the five Iranian diplomats arrested by the US.

greatcalgarian

I admit I am cynical. I do not see any action of UK and US that inspired me in believing the intent of peace from these two nations giving the Arab nations their rightful place. For this Saudi efforts, I see it from the timing, and the response of the Israel etc to reach the conspiracy within conspiracy possibility. I am not saying that it is absolutely the truth, but be aware that there is a possibility that that might be the case. Just like when you read BBC analysis on world events, they also place lots of conspiracy on the tables to confuse everyone. For example, they harp on the 15 sailors arrested by the Iran was for the intention of exchanging the five Iranian diplomats arrested by the US.

By the way, I never intent for any one to hate the British people or the Americans. I just like the world to exert their opinion onto the GOVERNMENT of these two countries so as not to be the world bully and cause suffering for so many human beings, including their own citizen.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What would happen to the Jews if the Arabs gained the upper hand?

You make me feel as the Arabs are evil and friends of the devil who will wipe out the Jews once they get the chance to do so !!!

The Jews haven't been living amongst us for centries?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
By the way, I never intent for any one to hate the British people or the Americans. I just like the world to exert their opinion onto the GOVERNMENT of these two countries so as not to be the world bully and cause suffering for so many human beings, including their own citizen.

At least millions of people will believe in somthing called "hope", even if it was just a dream.

love

tri-polar optimist
You make me feel as the Arabs are evil and friends of the devil who will wipe out the Jews once they get the chance to do so !!!

The Jews haven't been living amongst us for centries?
What is your honest opinion of what would happen?

Yerda

Veteran Member
What is the reason for that, in your opinion?
I cannot imagine that the Arab Muslims who were driven from Israel will be allowed to return to their lands. While Jewish people are granted a right to return to a place the may never even have heard of.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I cannot imagine that the Arab Muslims who were driven from Israel will be allowed to return to their lands. While Jewish people are granted a right to return to a place the may never even have heard of.

Sooooo unfair.

Flappycat

I don't think Israel will take peace at the cost of justice for the Palestinians.
What do you know? You were right! What a bunch of imbeciles. Boo! At least the Shiites and Sunnis are finally shaking hands, though. That's really good to see. Maybe they'll finally get their act together now.

love

tri-polar optimist
Maybe they have been living together for centuries. I just wish they could do it now.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
At least millions of people will believe in somthing called "hope", even if it was just a dream.

Life without hope is hell. There is nothing wrong in ideals (unless you can't accept that sometimes ideals cannot work).

I am just as cynical as the next man - 58 years have taught me that life can be very hard. But I still insist in believing in the best of everyone - I don't think I could bear not to do so; we are all "Of God" (or Allah, or whatever people call him) - so why don't we start behaving like brothers and sisters, instead of strangers to one another?