• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Omnism Forum?

Hello,

It seems that I can't find a dedicated forum for omnists and their spiritual philosophy called omnism. If there is one here at religiousforums.com then please direct me to it.

If there isn't one yet, well, then one should be created, I feel.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello,

It seems that I can't find a dedicated forum for omnists and their spiritual philosophy called omnism. If there is one here at religiousforums.com then please direct me to it.

If there isn't one yet, well, then one should be created, I feel.

For the staff to elect to add a new DIR, there must be what the staff determines to be an adequate amount of interest. As of now, you are the only one during my tenure here to express interest in such a DIR.

For now, you may wish to post in Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR and label your threads 'Omnists Only.'

Kirran

Premium Member
Can you maybe give a one or two sentence description of what omnism is? It might align closely with other DIRs we have here already.