• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On the occasion of my 2800th post...

Pah

Uber all member
...I'd like to say how very much I enjoy this board - good people - good topics - good administration. This place has it all!!!!!

I'd love to meet you all - yes ALL of you

Bob
-pah-

Congratulations pah!!!!

We've had some great times on this forum. Why, I still remember the time... :jiggy:

Oh, and then there was that one time when you posted something that...:149:

And of course, I'll never forget when... :bonk: :biglaugh:

Pah

Uber all member
Mr_Spinkles said:
Congratulations pah!!!!

We've had some great times on this forum. Why, I still remember the time... :jiggy:

Oh, and then there was that one time when you posted something that...:149:

And of course, I'll never forget when... :bonk: :biglaugh:

Get thee into a resturant - and we'll break bread instead of heads!!!!

Bob

Ceridwen018

*wipes away tear*

And I remember when you first joined!

A hefty congratulations to you, friend! May frubals ever fill your coffers, and ideas for new threads always be at the ready!

robtex

Veteran Member
yeahhhh pah....actually not to swell your head anymore than it may be, but the content and quality of your posts are high too.

Pah

Uber all member
Mr_Spinkles said:
SoulTYPE01-- you mean the leader of the class of '58?

Ah humm, Class of 60, if you don't mind - and I was a nobody there.

Now, much as I really appreciate the comments, this thread is about YOU. This is about the great prople we have here. This is about the "opponents with differring views" that I would like to meet in person. This is about the friends I've made here. This is a tribute to the board Rex put together and keeps going. This is about all the mods that help Rex.

Let's hear it for them!!!

Bob