• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

one doctrine or teaching

Bishka

Veteran Member
The doctrine of the plan of happiness and that we can be with our families for eternity.

ayani

excellent thread, guy.

i would like to share: that at no time or place or circumstance are we incapable of remembering God and drawing upon His Word. His Word, His presence, is always there.

lunamoth

Will to love
7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 19 We love because he first loved us. 20 If we say we love God yet hate a brother or sister, we are liars. For if we do not love a fellow believer, whom we have seen, we cannot love God, whom we have not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Those who love God must also love one another. (1 John 4)

athanasius

I would love all to know the doctrinal truth of the real presense of Jesus in the Holy Eucharist and at the sacrifice of Holy Mass. So they may open thier hearts and minds to him and let him work within them in a most intimate and personal way.

Oh yes I would also like them to know the doctirnal truth of the Blessed Virgin Mother, who is not only Jesus mother but also our Mother too(Rev 12:17) so that they may begin to have a personal realtionship not only with Jesus(The New Adam) but also with Mary(The New Eve)

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
That we all come from the same place and we will all return to the same place. And that some will take a longer route than others, which is not wrong, merely a different path.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
My choice will probably come as a surprise for everyone:

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." NIV

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. NIV

Galations 5:13 You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love. 14 The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." 15 If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. NIV

It's a song sung every minute of every hour of every day for me. Not that I am perfect in it, but that I TRY like the dickens to be that way.