• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One family, one religion – God’s promise to Abraham

omari

One family, one religion – God’s promise to Abraham
-Lets discuss-
Haiti’s tragic event has shown and is showing the world how united men and women, of all race, color and creed can be, if we work in the name of a common cause.
If so then, it would be beautiful if all can accept that god’s true purpose is to unity the families of earth under one umbrella
The bible tells us, - Eph 4:5-6 –“One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Now looking at the promise Made to Abraham in the book of Genesis 12:1-3 Ҧ Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee; And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing; And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Let focus on those words “in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed”; the prophets and messengers sent to redeem men and were bringing them into that religion where all shall serve and be blessed.
This is not just a view but it is further supported by the scriptures -Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
-Lets discuss-