• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our new religion

saladfingers

We have a new religion it is called the Fubaria me and my fellow fubarians worships the nine divines they are flangetastic we are currently writing the holy book we have completed page one. We are open to suggestion (will not listen but welcome them anyway)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
ever heard of "choodle"?

what form of ethics does your new religion hold to?
how do you worship?
what are your holy days?

good luck, and welcome to the forums!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
.... if you're trying to beat the success of Choodianism... it's not gonna happen, just letting you know now ;)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I'm looking for a replacement religion to cover my addiction to cupcakes.....does your god offer these?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Aren't the nine divines from the Elder Scrolls games?
Talos (Tiber Septim), Akatosh, Arkay, Dibella, Julianos, Kynareth, Mara, Standar, and Zanithar. Allthough in Daggerfall, there is Eight Divines, the list excludes Talos.

Freedomelf

Sometimes people get the wrong impression of a religion just because of the name, or the fact that it is new. A member of a small religion is not always nuts or weird. Sometimes you simply can't find all of the things you believe with a traditional religion, or there is a conflict of spirit in some way. Therefore, I consider myself very normal, as a Calyr Elf.

If that is how you feel about your new religion, then it is RIGHT FOR YOU.....and no one can tell you otherwise. You must be yourself, whatever that should be.

I really don't care if there are only 50 or 60 other Calyr Elves in the world. And I don't have any absolute certainty that Elves ever really existed. That doesn't matter to me. What matters is the belief system, and whether I accept what basic truths they offer, and whether I feel good about practicing those beliefs in the same manner that most Calyr do. I feel closer to God in my religion than I ever did before, and I feel I am walking a path of goodness that I stumbled on before I found this path. That's good enough for me.

Good luck with your religion. :)

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Buttercup said:
I'm looking for a replacement religion to cover my addiction to cupcakes.....does your god offer these?

GIR will bring you cupcakes. He's not stupid, he's advanced.

:D

Matt88

Halcyon said:
Aren't the nine divines from the Elder Scrolls games?

i was about to say that, lol. Do you have a "main god", or are they all equal? If i was you, Akatosh would be my favorite. Just the sound, Akatosh. its a great name.

I suppose daedra worship is outlawed.

Matt88

Shadow Wolf said:
Is Sithis considered Daedra? I don't think he is, but I'm not sure.

Sithis isn't a god or a daedra i don't think, he's something altogether different, I'm only a Slayer in the Dark Brotherhood, maybe I'll figure it out for you if i become a Listener. I'm stuck on the mission where you have to infiltrate the imperial prison. ran out of lockpicks lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Sithis isn't a god or a daedra i don't think, he's something altogether different, I'm only a Slayer in the Dark Brotherhood, maybe I'll figure it out for you if i become a Listener. I'm stuck on the mission where you have to infiltrate the imperial prison. ran out of lockpicks lol.
I got past that mission by using sneaking to the door, picking it, and I continued to be in sneak mode (I was only about 17 with my sneak skill) I stood behind the guard, and picked off the prisoner using a bow. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch, but it worked and I got the bonus. My advice on killing the Nord if your low level. Let the falls (you will be on a mountain) kill him while you keep chuging healing potions.
From what I gathered, Sithis created everything, and also ends things. The Dark Mother is more of the "Patron God" figure of The Dark Hand/Brotherhood, who just also happens to be the wife of Sithis.

TriRose

Sithis isnt a daedra. He's the void, don't you guys listen? I love that game. Though your religion does seem alike to that of the Elder Scrolls, good luck with it!

IanAlmighty

Lurking Existentialist
A key point in thie Elder Scrolls religion, if I'm correct, was instead of "Good" and "Evl" there's "Order" and "Chaos."

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
Matt88 said:

If you are talking about Oblivion, go to Nocturnal's shrine and complete her quest (its not that hard). As a reward she will give you the Skeleton Key, an unbreakable lockpick that adds 40 points to your security skill. No lock will stand a chance after that.

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
IanAlmighty said:
A key point in thie Elder Scrolls religion, if I'm correct, was instead of "Good" and "Evl" there's "Order" and "Chaos."
Hey, all I know is that Chaotic Good is the awsomest alignment ever!