• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pacers Go into the crowd and brawl

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Have any of you heard about this, tonight Artess after a cup was thrown at him went into the crowd and punched a guy, this resulted in a brawl that lead to the game being called.

It was insane and rediculous that this happened.

robtex

Veteran Member
skills101 intresting though. Because in ball sports there is a adrenline spike going on for many of the players and many of the fans, are to a large degree, surrogately experiencing that rush by viewing the sporting event. I figure that is why guys yell at the television set..they are releasing the built up adreline juice in them. In any particular game where a wall or obstacle does not seperate the spectator from the particpator I figure there is at least some risk of their aggresive intermingling. What the fans may not realize many times, is that the athletes are on the court (or field) because of genetics that puts them at the top of alpha male chain for contests involving strength and speed. Anytime an athlete goes ape and heads for the stands the good money is betting on the jock. While there should be reprecussions to retard the players inclination to charge the stands I am sure that many of them feel this on a regular basis as they are both (fans and athletes) sharing the same expierence, one directly and one indirectly and I am sure for both sides the lines can be blurred from time to time......The way that fans and athletes interact to me is fascinating (i never see sporting events).....and that might be a cool thread all on its own.