• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pagan Vs Non-Pagan

7he4uthor

1s there a difference between pagan and non-pagan?

Spiritualists speak about the 'universe' instead of 'god'.

Are they speaking about the same thing using different click words ?

Uni-verse = one verse
one word = THE word
the word [of god]
one verse of words [chorus of song]
one will
unity
In the beginning was The Word [uni [ty] ... verse] [verse = poem = song]
The morning Stars shouted [sang] for Joy [in verse] at the sight of creation.
El-o-hymn [the song of praise / the verse] [Morning Has Broken - Cat Stevens}
The Elohim created [wo]man "in our image".
Many angels assembled in union [unity/uni] with one will [El = The] [Verse = Word]
El-o-hymn = Illuminatti/High Council/The Shining Ones
The poem/verse/song brought the un1verse/world into being
Un1verse is actually a name for God, the word/verse x unity of agents/angels/angles/anglos with
a conscious and deliberate objective/agenda [=gods angels].
'Verse' is also a demonic word in numerology anything 'written' = 666
So literature [as opposed to spoken word] is satanic/misleading
[including everything written on this 4um apparently]
The Word = Aum, the lower frequency vibration
compared to pure consciousness witch is the real (royal) source of creation
the true beginning, from pure thought, to word (song), to action (deed).
The word WAS god, notice it uses WAS not IS
the IS (God) = pure consciousness, once this is brought down into the lower frequency of sound
(spoken word) the creation becomes "fallen".
"Keeping it Light" means "unspoken" telepathic, consciousness (sacred is secret).
Am eye Sirius or Lyon?
When l say: "Me sphinx the trinty stars are in the belt of 0rion"!
The Lion of Zion laying together with the Lamb, the Jew "L" (7) in the crown chakra of 1sReal~1sLamb.
The Lion of JUdah the Zion of Buddha, the philosophy of Sophie, the Mary-go Round
Mary [goddess] Marry [love] Merry [happy]
Jovial [happy] Jovian [of Jupiter] Jova [root for Jehova God]
The trinity of infinity of divinity.

7he4uthor

thnks

the topic was is there a diffence between pagan and abrahamic
[or deity] religions ?

dont be distracted by the poetry.

lunakilo

thnks

the topic was is there a diffence between pagan and abrahamic
[or deity] religions ?

dont be distracted by the poetry.
Well yes, I guess that is why they have different names :confused:

From wikipedia:
Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic"[1]) is a blanket term, typically used to refer to polytheistic religious traditions.
Abrahamic religions are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with Abraham

Maybe you should be more specific as to what you mean by pagan and abrahamic religion.
Especially what do you mean by pagan?

7he4uthor

pagan

the knowledge of nature incorporated into religious worship/celebration
equanoxes/solstices/moons/eclipses/seasons/etc

the jewish calendar is a lunar calendar [pagan]

the dates of passover/easter/yom kippur/etc
are offset [usually] from the above dates ...

indicating they refer back to a specific time
1ve seen passover fall on a full moon sabbath

a very rare event

this is the meeting place of 2 separate yet identical paths of belief
wiki isnt really a discussion ...

the country dweller knows the ways of farming
the city dweller the ways of administration
the pyramid structure which puts the farmer on the bottom

but these 2 meet ... sometimes but niether [likely] is paying attention
to see it.

Kurohige

all pagans religions were monoteist at their roots. mayans believed in it, hindus Brahman know i being that did the same, there is always one supreme being in every religion.

7he4uthor

all pagans religions were monoteist at their roots. mayans believed in it, hindus Brahman know i being that did the same, there is always one supreme being in every religion.

thats stange !
today i conversed with a huichol marekarme who stated that there is no one supreme being in their belief system !

could your statement be wrong ?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin

But sometimes that "supreme being" was just in name only. Zeus, of the Greeks, is no more powerful than any other Olympian, he was just named King of the Gods by his siblings when he rescued them.

userque

Spiritualists speak about the 'universe' instead of 'god'.

Are they speaking about the same thing using different click words ?

I believe it is less about the actual word and more about what the intent of the speaker is behind the word. Whether you call me "buddy," "dude," or whatever, if I understand you are talking to me, then the name you use applies to me.

It is said that we really don't know the real name of God/Yahweh/Alpha & Omega/Etc. anyway.

It has been my experience that those who seem to substitute "the universe" in place of a traditional name for God do so intentionally and to emphasize the fact that they did not say a name of God.

In other words, they seem to suggest that "the universe" is separate and apart from God (or that there is no almighty being).

Imagine you buy your kid Christmas presents and the child says on Christmas morn' upon being asked whether Santa delivered the presents: no one delivered these gifts. The universe made it happen.

outhouse

Atheistically

not really.

all the abrahamic religions were born of pagan origins and evolved into what you have today. in my opinion

remember this, the days of the week are almost all of pagan origin but we have no day named after a god a jesus

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
not really.

all the abrahamic religions were born of pagan origins and evolved into what you have today. in my opinion

remember this, the days of the week are almost all of pagan origin but we have no day named after a god a jesus
Ah, but we still speak of the "year of our Lord": Anno Domini.Take that you pagans! :p