• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

parable use...

Jonathon

to say that the sky rains down love forever... is this bringing of one to see the water? wherewith if within you know your love there too is something more... like the atoms of the placing, so to say that the Kingdom of Heaven is within, and that Jesus is the known cornerstone, are we not also within the seed? or we can be... on His Right... sorry i guess my love of Him is something... its just when He is one of Heavens' And God is God of Heaven, we are here to travel to His Right side... on His Right, where then we are of the Kingdom of Heaven... so the parable... what do we do for God? that is all we do, as the sight of everything travels to completed, the truth that stands is For The Father, as Heavenly, the fire that wont burn.. this is Kindled in us, we are to awaken and rise up, turn to God and act, as holy children know the way... For the Love for Him! and the good to stay forever to stay... what the heart means for the breath to be, are we the air? or more is there the completest loving, that is forever and ever full, to the perfection He loves... as for us it is that He is making that beat... of our hearts... I love You God and Creator...