• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pets/Personality

Lightkeeper

Do you think people who have pets have certain types of personality? Is the kind of pet they have indicative of their personality? Do people who do not have pets have a certain type of personality (this doesn't include people who don't have pets because of their living situation.)?

Melody

Lightkeeper said:
Do you think people who have pets have certain types of personality? Is the kind of pet they have indicative of their personality? Do people who do not have pets have a certain type of personality (this doesn't include people who don't have pets because of their living situation.)?

My son must have multiple personalities then because he has reptiles, fowl and mammals. I've lost count of how many are here but know it's way too many because I had to get one of those ionizing air thingies to keep the air clean and odor free.

I'm eating the next one.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Lightkeeper said:
Is the kind of pet they have indicative of their personality?

I think it can be. For instance, while I have no preference between dogs and cats and love them both, people who adamantly love cats and can't stand dogs are quite different from those that think the other way around. Does anyone else think so?