• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Photos of the archaeology and history of Jordan (my first Jordan trip)

Dezzie

Thanks Dezzie,

I visited Jordan twice in a year time, once to appreciate sites like Petra, Jerash, the crusaders fortress at El Kerak, and to view selected archaeological findings with important implications to the archaeological record (from prehistory, to Judaism and early Christianity).

second trip was a 3 days trek with my friends from the archaeology department in the Jordanian side of the dead sea rift, amazing landscape. (I might post a thread dedicated to this :D )

I have never been anywhere out of the US. :p
I love traveling though and I would love to see all sorts of other Countries.
The US gets a little boring sometimes. lol

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Picture136.jpg

Picture130.jpg

Picture195.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture167.jpg

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Picture062.jpg

Picture205.jpg

This guy actually played Scotland the brave :D, then he identified that im Israeli and was kind enough to play for me an Arabic song that Israelis are widely familiar with :D

Picture221.jpg

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Picture225.jpg

a modern day Roman, and a couple of American(?) tourists, is it just me or is the guy that's stuffed into this outfit seems to feel ridiculous? :D "gee, do I really get enough dinars for this?"