• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pick any topic

King Phenomenon

Veteran Member
Dear All,

Pick any topic in baghavad gita, quran or bible and let me know we will debate on it.
I believe all of existence rises and falls with the birth and death of one man in an endless cycle who lives on earth right now. I think this is the man that Christian‘s in the Bible actually refer to as Jesus but won’t come out and admit it.

I believe all of existence rises and falls with the birth and death of one man in an endless cycle who lives on earth right now. I think this is the man that Christian‘s in the Bible actually refer to as Jesus but won’t come out and admit it.
I did not understand you can you please rephrase.

King Phenomenon

Veteran Member
How can Christians or anyone else "come out and admit it". It is something that you have made up. Unless they look at RF they will not even have come across this idea.
I don’t think that many people believe a man rose from the dead 2000 yrs ago, is now in heaven and will return to judge and bring a new earth. To me it’s wishy washy. However I would believe that they would think a man living today is responsible for existence. To me that makes a lot more sense.