• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pick Some Theme Songs for another RFer (Or for Yourself)!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
The picks for me were awesome, y'all. Thanks bunches!

At the moment, I'd pick "Hard Sun" by Eddie Vedder. It's the theme song to the film "Into the Wild", which is a current favorite of mine. So haunting, brave, and speaks to the very core of me.

The film itself left an indelible impression on me. Namely, a few quotes:

Happiness only real when shared

And from the book:

So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

[youtube]T_K__3OKkFg[/youtube]
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_K__3OKkFg

Last edited:

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Ambiguous Guy

[youtube]HBZ8ulc5NTg[/youtube]
Hello Goodbye

You say "Yes", I say "No".
(I say "Yes", but I may mean "No").
You say "Stop", I say "Go, go, go".