• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poetry Forum

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
thanks lightkeeper...is there any way you can delete the thread that I started...My own poem. Druid already started it and I was wondering if mine can be deleted. Thanks

Lightkeeper

mrscarrdero said:
thanks lightkeeper...is there any way you can delete the thread that I started...My own poem. Druid already started it and I was wondering if mine can be deleted. Thanks
You should have your own thread for your own poem.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Thanks Lightkeeper! :) I never noticed the poetry board before. I only noticed the prayers and meditations part. :bonk:

lol :jiggy:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Druidus said:
Thanks Lightkeeper! :) I never noticed the poetry board before. I only noticed the prayers and meditations part. :bonk:

lol :jiggy:
Me neither...I guess this means I should read more than just the Off-Topic discussions :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Thank You. I like Elmo. I think he is cute for a red muppet. I change my avatar a lot. I like change :bonk:

cardero

Citizen Mod
Elmo is Satan, look at him he's all red, and deceptive (*whispering* he wants us to think he is cute). Not to mention cunning and manipulative (look at what he does to parents and kids around Christmas time). Not to mention he wasn't around when I watched Sesame Street. I REJECT YOU ELMO!!! Give me back my wife!!