• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Possession

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
It's a tricky linguistics subject because don't Christians often believe they have both their own spirit once born again and the Holy Spirit in them?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It's a tricky linguistics subject because don't Christians often believe they have both their own spirit once born again and the Holy Spirit in them?

there is god's will and one's own will, sometimes they align and sometimes they don't.

again two types of being...........

service to self

or

service to all as self

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
In Hinduism, there's a very old metaphor about two birds sitting on the same tree (you should ask a born Hindu how old the story exactly is). One bird (which is the ego) eats the fruits of the tree, and the second bird is the Witness (the higher consciousness or God, depending on your belief) who just watches the other bird eat without indulging itself in eating.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Can two spirits possess one body and it be healthy?

I used to tell my kids that when my wife got really angry at them, just realize she was possessed by a demon and had no control over the terrible things that she said. So not to take anything she said at these times personally as it wasn't really their mother talking to them.
After a while, she'd exorcise the evil spirit (calm down) and become normal again.

MNoBody

Aloha....., the Loa's already ride whomever they please, in this construct, whenever, without the host being aware they are being manipulated, according to William Gibson and that school of thought, in any case.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
In Hinduism, there's a very old metaphor about two birds sitting on the same tree (you should ask a born Hindu how old the story exactly is). One bird (which is the ego) eats the fruits of the tree, and the second bird is the Witness (the higher consciousness or God, depending on your belief) who just watches the other bird eat without indulging itself in eating.
i'm referring to two egos in one body.

Muffled

Jesus in me
there is god's will and one's own will, sometimes they align and sometimes they don't.

again two types of being...........

service to self

or

service to all as self

Matt 7:19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Muffled

Jesus in me
i'm referring to two egos in one body.

Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I believe so. There is me and God and I believe God brings me better health all around.

so you can have your spirit, god's spirit, or that spirit of something other inhabiting the same temple/body?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”
OK but I'm talking about the spirit of a devil, or another person who has physically died, or nature spirit, or legion of spirits.

how many spirits are acceptable in one temple/body?

MNoBody

how many spirits can be in a vessel.....hmmm.... more than one sounds like a crowded house
pride lays them low, they will fall at the feet
but...don't dream it's over........

rational experiences

Veteran Member
OK but I'm talking about the spirit of a devil, or another person who has physically died, or nature spirit, or legion of spirits.

how many spirits are acceptable in one temple/body?

Temple of God as first science quote
Desert-rocks-mountains-grass-USA-Arizona_iphone_1080x1920.jpg

How many gas/spirits are left in that body of God the stone mass, the strings which lead only to science formulas for designs for machine building with no self volition/consciousness?

Designer controller consciousness, the male human being scientist?

Seeing he knew that at the feet of the mountain lay the rest of the mountain fusion, that he historically in a fake and false idealism built a machine Temple and temple to temple with false mountain pyramid body, re attacked Planet Earth's natural fusion his own self.

Told everyone that he destroyed the face or fusion of the Earth O body/fused SION mass, and turned it into dust/sand. Told you all he did it.

Mad (made) the stone of God fusion to now wander as blown sand/dust in the desert by his number factoring for machine fusion into fission. Always told you that he did it as a Satanic scientist, against the natural form of God.

Yet still today you all ignore your own male human scientific evidence of what a human scientist did to planet Earth.

Why do you think males spiritually quote that when the mountains began to be destroyed then a spirit voice spoke to them in their irradiated chemical brain attacks in a War of God, science owned against self survival, human spiritual being?

The sacrifice of our natural and holy water oxygenated water based life?