• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Basically, so thrilled with my spice girl boots
Not as much as I am thrilled with my new working boots :D a year of routine inspection work in the Israeli outdoors, trekking dry riverbeds/canyons across the Middle East for several years, and it took only 2 months of rigorous excavations to completely destroy my trekking shoes. :areyoucra

I'm now the happy owner and wearer of these ultra safe pair:

517a(1).jpg

Aquitaine

What I love about these threads is comparing how the people actually look, with how you perceived them too.

Aquitaine

How were your perceptions different from me and Gentoo's picture?

Well to be fair I haven't spoken to Gentoo much, so I haven't really formed much of an idea of what she looked like (although I assumed she'd be older, like late 30's early 40's.

As for you, I just assumed you were older and looked similar to, say, tumbleweed. Oh and you probably had a goatee, don't ask why!

My perceptions of online people are always way off. Funnily enough, when people have a character-based avatar for a long period of time, I kind of (subconsciously) assume that's what they look like IRL. Sometimes I just assume Alceste has blue hair and a plaster on her cheek, cigarette-in-mouth LOL.

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
First, let me say (and don't tell my wife I said this :p ), there are some beautiful women here. Now, I swore I'd never do this, but, since everyone else is being so generous, I suppose I'll post a picture of myself, although everyone here who's friends with me on Facebook have already seen me and my family. Well, here goes. This picture is me at the birth of my third child back in April.

Attachments

• 27154_473303399405303_1771315244_n.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 231

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
You kind of remind me of one of my ex-brother-in-laws. The beard, the blue eyes, even in the face. You look like you have this big teddy bear thing going on. At least, he does (to me at least :p ).

Lol, thanks. My wife would agree. :D