• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Posting on the Internet

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
In the multitude of words there shall not want sin: but he that refraineth his lips is most wise.
Proverbs 10:19

What good does it do to speak learnedly about the Trinity if, lacking humility, you displease the Trinity?
The Imitation of Christ - Thomas à Kempis​

There is much I have come to regret posting here. Too many times I have posted for the sake of posting: too many times I have replied to someone for the sake of replying; often getting dragged into pointless "discussions" that don't go anywhere. From now on I will attempt to be more discerning about the threads I create and what discussions I get involved in. In short, I should spend less time posting on the internet and more time reading books.

I still think this site has value and there are posters here whom I enjoy reading. So I'll continue to pop in from time to time, hopefully with more interesting things to talk about when I do.

Last edited: