• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prayer Against Demons

Blueballoony

I would like prayer and protection against all demons. I am currently facing continuous harassment. I would like them

sent to the pit as soon as possible. I would also like anybody reading this to tell as many people as possible in order to

get them to pray for this. It is for the good of the world. I would also like prayer for the mentally disabled,

schizophrenic, and psychotic. It is the fault of demons.

I would also like prayer in certain things which I cannot disclose in the forums. Please

pray for me about these things also.

A

angellous_evangellous

Best thing to do is to talk with your pastor.

For demons, best thing to do is think happy thoughts. Seriously. And more importantly, don't think about them, ever.

And if you haven't seen a mental health professional, it's worth it. Take your meds and never drink alcohol.

OurCreed

There is no God but Allah
I would like prayer and protection against all demons. I am currently facing continuous harassment. I would like them

sent to the pit as soon as possible. I would also like anybody reading this to tell as many people as possible in order to

get them to pray for this. It is for the good of the world. I would also like prayer for the mentally disabled,

I would also like prayer in certain things which I cannot disclose in the forums. Please

In Islam, we say in Arabic:

"Oudho Billah Himina'Shaytan nir Rajeem"

Which translates to:

"I seek refuge to The God, from The Satan, The Rejected."

Which basically means that you are asking God to protect you from Satan, the Devil, (which are your inner evils and negative desires).

shellz641

They will stay no matter how much you try as long as you fear them. Want them to disappear?? Face them head on and recognise them as a reflection of the things within you God is helping you to realise. Once you face your demons (or fears) I GUARANTEE they will disappear!

cataway

if demons are bothering you i suggest you use the name ''Jehovah'' when they are bothering you . they dont like it even one little bit when some one calls out to Jehovah .

Orias

Left Hand Path
They will stay no matter how much you try as long as you fear them. Want them to disappear?? Face them head on and recognise them as a reflection of the things within you God is helping you to realise. Once you face your demons (or fears) I GUARANTEE they will disappear!

:clap

Orias

Left Hand Path
I've often believed that if you can hear or recognize these "demons", then God has given you a rare gift of sorts.

Remain confident in your goals, the Adversary exists to help you see.

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
From my Catholic past:

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

From the Hare Krishnas: Namaste Narasinghaya.

Sri Nrsimha Pranama

You should really take your meds according to prescription, or else the voices will become so strong that you lose your free will and are compelled to do random things without meaning. Psychosis may also include deep spiritual experiences but in the end they are not worth the surrounding circumstances like being locked up in hospital and possibly getting a legal guardian.

Kai'a

Freethinker
Respectfully, I doubt that mental illnesses are a fault of demons, or supernatural creatures - if so, certainly these beings aren't to be blamed for the perfectly physical parts of those illnesses. But I do understand how an underlying medical issue may lead to heightened sensitivity to spirit phenomena and 'psychic' problems, it's easier to disregard that part of the world when one isn't in dire need to pay attention to it.

That said, any prayer said with the convinction and urgency should do. It's not needed to have a specific one. It also helps to accompany the prayer by simply commands, even if you don't feel very brave or very able to command anyone; demons prey on vulnerabilities, they're not all powerful, and they're essentially just big bullies. Treat them as you would a corporeal bully. Defending yourself may not send them away (or not permanently), but it may sure surprise them enough that they decide to move onto another target for more fun.

Please take care of yourself - your health, physical well being, abstaining from activities and associations those beings may find attractive (edging on crime, and so forth), spiritual cleansings, prevention helps protection.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I am worried by people who think they know a lot about demons, enough to offer suggestions to those who feel they are being hounded by demons.

Jogg

dchezik

dchezik

dear Bluebaloney: To help you, I need to know how these demons are tormenting you. Do they have any restrictions? I mean, can they kill you? Give you a painful incurable terminal disease? Can you engage them in conversation? Is it possible that this is all a result of your psychological disorder? Think about it: Why would a demon pick on you? And why not give you a major life threatening problem instead of the relatively minor annoyances, Here's a strategy for dealing with them: When one of them starts bothering you, tell him (is it a male demon? Or a genderless one?) you know he doesn't exist and ask him to prove that he is real. Call him a big fake and phony and tell him if he wants to prove that he's real to recite the first line of Lincoln's Gettysburg address or ask him for the first 6 digits of pi. Any self-respecting demons would know both of those.
Report back on how he did.