• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prayers for Victims at CA shooting and Condemnation of such acts.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
I've no problem with people holding prayer vigils if that floats their boat, BUT don't stop there, do something useful too.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Thank you Jumi, Godobeyer and Sunstone

I've no problem with people holding prayer vigils if that floats their boat, BUT don't stop there, do something useful too.
Peace be on you.
Thank you.
Apparently you are right but in reality it seems still you have not gotten the chance to know well about Ahmadiyya-Muslims and their efforts since 1889 and how they are suffering from collection of groups but with the help of God they are serving.....Perhaps you cannot imagine how difficult and life-threatening and life-losing it is to erase established misconceptions fitted into minds and to tell them it is not time to fight with arms, it is time to fight the selves for morals improvements and knowledge....You should have no difficulty to talk to them at or near your area. For any suggestion:
https://www.alislam.org/contactus/

Last edited:

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Senseless. Simply senseless.
Wasted lives for an ideal. This kind of terror, like Paris, only fosters hatred for Muslims.
I don't hate Muslims, but I hate THOSE Muslim murderers.
We have Mosques in the area. Beautiful architecture and no one has attacked a Mosque
or those that worship there.
I pray no one ever does.
France is in the process now of closing down Mosques.
link: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/03/france-in-process-of-closing-up-to-160-mosques/

I doubt that could ever happen in the U.S.A.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Senseless. Simply senseless.
Wasted lives for an ideal. This kind of terror, like Paris, only fosters hatred for Muslims.
I don't hate Muslims, but I hate THOSE Muslim murderers.
We have Mosques in the area. Beautiful architecture and no one has attacked a Mosque
or those that worship there.
I pray no one ever does.
France is in the process now of closing down Mosques.
link: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/03/france-in-process-of-closing-up-to-160-mosques/

I doubt that could ever happen in the U.S.A.
Peace be on you.
Thanks.
Though it is matter to be discussed here. I always wonder, while learned world know very well that some of clergies are known trouble brewers in homelands, why they and then their schools are allowed to make roots in West?....It may be discussed in debate area.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Dawud: We in the U.S. are an open society and are careful not to discriminate.
Sadly a free society and be a dangerous one at times.