• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Promised End of Jihad by Sword in This Era.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you.
Struggle to uplift the self from raw states to high spiritual and moral states is all time Jihad for believers. Early Islam met severe persecutions and after long time, they were allowed to defend themselves. But such permission is being abused by terrorist and fanatics in this era at many places. One of promised reforms destined to be done by Promised Messiah Mahid (a.s.) in this area is mentioned by him (on whom peace) :

"The doctrine of Jehad as understood and propagated by the Muslim divines of this age who are called maulvis is utterly incorrect."

"It can lead to nothing except that by their forceful preaching they would convert common people into wild beasts and would deprive them of all the good qualities of human beings; and so it has happened."

"I know for certain that the burden of the sins of those people who commit murders through ignorance on account of such preaching's, and who are unaware of the reason why Islam had to fight battles in its early stages, lies on the necks of these maulvis who go on propagating secretly these dangerous doctrines which result in such grievous loss of life."

Suspension of Jihad with Sword
"I have brought you a commandment, which is that Jehad with the sword has been ended but the Jehad of the purification of your spirits must continue to be waged. I say this not on my own but in order to proclaim the design of God. Reflect on the hadees of Bukhari wherein it is stated that the Promised Messiah would put an end to fighting for the faith. Accordingly I command those who have joined my ranks that they should discard all such notions. They should purify their hearts and foster their mercy and should have sympathy for the afflicted. They should spread peace on the earth, for this would cause their faith to spread"

Source:Jihad - Writings of The Promised Messiah

His fifth Khalifah (may Allah be his Helper) said:

QUOTE:

“We do not believe in the violent Jihad that is being portrayed by terrorists and militants. We do not believe in the Jihad of terrorism or extremism. Such hateful activities are to be absolutely condemned.

Rather, we believe only in the Jihad of self-reformation and improvement; we believe in the Jihad of peacefully preaching the Islam’s true teachings and we believe in the Jihad of preaching peace itself.”

Source: Head of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community Visits Irish National Parliament | Islam Ahmadiyya

Last edited: