• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Propaganda or not?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I am sure it is nothing to do with the film company... Graphic artist are well known for playing tricks..
A lot of such things turn up in Games as well, and get reported from time to time.
Fancy going through in slow motion to find such stuff. I expect the artists told a few friends and it just got around.
as for spirit of the abyss... It was her real name ...

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
If watching the Loin King make you an Assassin the way I'm I not an Assassin dang it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Sure, it's propaganda. But the guy is getting rich off of it. He's not going to stop so long as people keep paying him to say it.

Draka

Wonder Woman
If watching the Loin King make you an Assassin the way I'm I not an Assassin dang it.

Don't let that guy see this quote. LOIN KING? :D

Please, most people know of the things like the penis on the cover on the Little Mermaid and the word SEX in the Lion King. The original cover for the Little Mermaid was pulled from the shelves after its first day out because of it. I'm surprised he didn't mention the playboy pin-up in the Rescuers.

Just because some artists decided to play jokes doesn't mean that Disney is from Satan or whatever. This guy is paranoid.