• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Psionics Seminar

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Tomorrow, at 2000 hours (eastern), I will be offering a seminar on Psi Ball creation in the chat room. Anyone who would be interested in learning how to do this, please, join me. We will be starting at 2010, but it would be best if you were there before-hand, at 2000, as I could then accurately ascertain the level of complexity I should go into for the audience. If anyone wants to observe but not join in, please, by all means do so, but do not interrupt the session merely to start an argument. Post here if you would like to join in. You can still join in if you do not post, however. Be forewarned, the session is likely to take at least twenty minutes, so please make sure you have the time to do it. If enough people want the time changed, I will change it.

2000 hours, or eight o' clock, eastern.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
For those not familiar with the eastern time zone, I am about two hours ahead of the time on this forum.

Runt

Ooh, interesting! I'll be there, if I've converted correctly from your time system to the forum's to mine (forum seems to be a half hour ahead of me... and you are an hour behind the forum... so... 6:30 my time? Or what? *is bad with math...*)

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Actually, I made a mistake. The forum is about two hours behind me. So that would be about 1330 hours your time. That's not a convenient time for most, so I'll change the time to 2000 hours my time, which would be six o' clock forum time, and 5:30 your time. Good?

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
By the way, if you participate in the seminar, tell me if you have worked with Psionics before, or anything like it. (Chi, Ki, etc.)

Runt

I used to know a little bit about working with chakras... does that count? :p Not a lot, but I can give a little information, if I'm there.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I changed the seminar time again, this time it should be right. The seminar will now begin at 2000 hours, which is 6:00 forum time, and 5:30 "Runt time".

I accidentally looked at the time I last visited, and not the current time. :p

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
This is just a reminder for anyone who does not know the new time. The seminar will begin in approximately 30 minutes.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
There will be no seminar tonight. It has been moved forward indefinately, due to lack of participants.

Pah

Uber all member
The time from ReligiousForums can be automatically expressed in local time.

Go to the User Control Panel and select Options. There is a box near the bottom where a time zone can be selected

-pah-