• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Psychic Visions and Remote Viewing

cardero

Citizen Mod
Psychic Visions and Remote Viewing

A psychic history

In the opening of the Biblical book of Isaiah it says;"These are the messages that came to Isaiah, son of Amor, in the visions he saw during the reigns of King Uzziah, King Jotham, King Ahaz and King Hezakiah-all kings of Judah."

In Greek Literature King Croesus desired to learn strategic military information from the available prophets and oracles.

Joan Of Arc was a visionary and a diviner who used her power of supernatural sight to great advantage during her battle to liberate France from the English

Michel De Nostredame assured his place in history as a prophet by the publication of his book Centuries in 1555.

In 1882 Charles Richet studied clairvoyance by having subjects identify playing cards placed in opaque envelopes thus pioneering the methods later use by well-known psychic researcher J. B. Rhine.

In 1932 J. B. Rhine, his wife Louise and other associates clearly demonstrated the existence of psychic phenomenon and J.B. Rhine would later coin the term Extra Sensory Perception (ESP) to his findings.

Edgar Cayce also known as “the sleeping prophet” would lend his psychic talents to healing many people who sent letters asking him for his diagnosis and cures.

New York artist/scientist Ingo Swann engaged in psychic experimentation which eventually led to the successful study of remote viewing which allowed the viewer to go anywhere to remotely envision the experiences of any given time. The CIA would eventually become interested in this phenomenon and would fund this research for the purposes of military espionage.***

Do psychic abilities exist?

Are they gifts from God or are they available to anyone who wishes to develop these abilities?

Is there a beneficial and practical use for psychic abilities or is the future mutable?

Do we have the capability to understand why psychic ability happens?

***Excerpts taken from the chapter "In The Mind's Eye" from Jim Marrs' book Alien Agenda

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If psychic powers were real, wouldn't there be a cabal of psychics with immense wealth, power and influence rather than late night infomercials?

Jeremy Mason

Do psychic abilities exist?

I believe so.

Are they gifts from God or are they available to anyone who wishes to develop these abilities?

I think anyone can develop these abilities through meditation.

Is there a beneficial and practical use for psychic abilities or is the future mutable?

Yes and yes.

Do we have the capability to understand why psychic ability happens?

I think so.

cardero

Citizen Mod
If psychic powers were real, wouldn't there be a cabal of psychics with immense wealth, power and influence rather than late night infomercials?

Not unless the psychics were intuitive to realize that wealth, power and influence were not within their purpose or that the ends to these means were not practical or relevant to their existence.

If you are specifically referring to winning lotteries it has been noted that numbers are difficult obstacles for both psychics and remote viewers to grasp. In most cases a device called association is a necessary application to come to terms with numerical concepts. Winning the lottery through psychic methods could be done but it would take quite of bit of development and understanding about time and what the numbers that are being drawn mean to the viewer.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Not unless the psychics were intuitive to realize that wealth, power and influence were not within their purpose or that the ends to these means were not practical or relevant to their existence.

If you are specifically referring to winning lotteries it has been noted that numbers are difficult obstacles for both psychics and remote viewers to grasp. In most cases a device called association is a necessary application to come to terms with numerical concepts. Winning the lottery through psychic methods could be done but it would take quite of bit of development and understanding about time and what the numbers that are being drawn mean to the viewer.

Not just lotteries, but private data and classified data. They could control anything and anyone if they really had access to the information they claim to have. Plus no one could touch them if they could foresee the moves their enemies make, etc.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Father Heathen writes: Not just lotteries, but private data and classified data. They could control anything and anyone if they really had access to the information they claim to have.
According to David Morehouse’s book Psychic Warrior: The True Story of America's Foremost Psychic Spy and the Cover-Up of the CIA's Top-Secret Stargate Program the personnel employed for such experiments were under the same regulations, laws and penalties as any military officer. The information that resulted from remote viewing was strictly controlled and the protocols used to establish this information were monitored closely. It would have been easier and more prosperous for government agencies to commit identity theft against the public than to utilize data substantiated from psi spying.

FFH

Veteran Member
Cardero, there are many on RF with the ability to see the unseen. YmirGF did a thread testing us all out on our abilities to see the unseen.

I remember Beckysoup seemed to be able to see what Paul/Yimmer/YmirGF was thinking or envisioning, a sunset.

Paul has this ability, I believe. He has astounded me with what he seems to know about the future.

Last edited:

cardero

Citizen Mod
Cardero, there are many on RF with the ability to see the unseen. YmirGF did a thread testing us all out on our abilities to see the unseen.

I remember Beckysoup seemed to be able to see what Paul/Yimmer/YmirGF was thinking or envisioning, a sunset.

Paul has this ability, I believe. He has astounded me with what he seems to know about the future.
From what I am to understand, everyone has an innate psychic ability. It is up to the individual in determining how well they want to develop this talent.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
From what I am to understand, everyone has an innate psychic ability. It is up to the individual in determining how well they want to develop this talent.
Yeah, I think it can be developed, but some seem to have the "gift" of prophecy or the ability to see the unseen very clearly.

If I focus I seem to be able to see some things.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

According to David Morehouse’s book Psychic Warrior: The True Story of America's Foremost Psychic Spy and the Cover-Up of the CIA's Top-Secret Stargate Program the personnel employed for such experiments were under the same regulations, laws and penalties as any military officer. The information that resulted from remote viewing was strictly controlled and the protocols used to establish this information were monitored closely. It would have been easier and more prosperous for government agencies to commit identity theft against the public than to utilize data substantiated from psi spying.

How would regulations, laws, penalties prevent people from reading minds and seeing the future, especially those not even employed by the CIA or whatever?

cardero

Citizen Mod
How would regulations, laws, penalties prevent people from reading minds and seeing the future, especially those not even employed by the CIA or whatever?
When remote viewers were commissioned by particular intelligent agencies, I guess that they could remote view anything, anytime or anyone but weren’t allowed to discuss their sessions with anyone (under penalty of law). Whatever the agency did with this information was never divulged to the viewers. After 1995 when the CIA disbanded the remote viewing program some people did continue to remote view for themselves or write books about their remote viewing experiences but I think that they did this in a civilian capacity.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
When remote viewers were commissioned by particular intelligent agencies, I guess that they could remote view anything, anytime or anyone but weren’t allowed to discuss their sessions with anyone (under penalty of law). Whatever the agency did with this information was never divulged to the viewers. After 1995 when the CIA disbanded the remote viewing program some people did continue to remote view for themselves or write books about their remote viewing experiences but I think that they did this in a civilian capacity.
To an extent, Patrick, the viewing of anything, any time, anyone thingy may well have been the mandate, but I rather expect that the results from such explorations would have been very spotty -- spotty enough to be considered highly unreliable. In that regard it isn't much of a surprise that the CIA allegedly disbanded this "research" in this area 1995.

cardero

Citizen Mod
To an extent, Patrick, the viewing of anything, any time, anyone thingy may well have been the mandate, but I rather expect that the results from such explorations would have been very spotty -- spotty enough to be considered highly unreliable. In that regard it isn't much of a surprise that the CIA allegedly disbanded this "research" in this area 1995.

From the feedback that the remote viewers received, the results were never 100% but were impressive enough to keep Project Stargate going for more than two decades, so the CIA must have seen some worth to continue the program for that long.

Though there is some speculation as to why the CIA disbanded this group, some experienced remote viewers suggested that the agency may have trained their own cabal of viewers to further research more sensitive areas and to keep the information and results more “centralized”.

Troublemane

two answers to this:----(A) on the surface, this is not how it works. you cannot use psychic abilities, in my experience, to benefit yourself in this way. you can initially, but this is only if your "karma" is clear, the more destructive you are with your abilities the more the universe (god, whatever) acts to take them away. the more you use them to help others, the more the universe will interact with you and help you along, open up more of itself to you...at least, this is how it has worked in my experience.

(B) second answer, is that there could be a secret cabal of psychics with immense wealth, power and influence, but they would hardly wish to share their secrets with anyone outside their number. if such a group exists, they would easily fit the description of the so-called "Illuminati" everybody and dan brown goes on about. I doubt they exist, but hey, you never know! :D

cardero

Citizen Mod
two answers to this:----(A) on the surface, this is not how it works. you cannot use psychic abilities, in my experience, to benefit yourself in this way. you can initially, but this is only if your "karma" is clear, the more destructive you are with your abilities the more the universe (god, whatever) acts to take them away. the more you use them to help others, the more the universe will interact with you and help you along, open up more of itself to you...at least, this is how it has worked in my experience.
Edgar Cayce felt that during the times that he lost his voice this was due to his abuse of his psychic gift for financial or other gains.

Jeremy Mason

Edgar Cayce felt that during the times that he lost his voice this was due to his abuse of his psychic gift for financial or other gains.

And doctors told him that he could only do two readings a day. His health diminished when he exceeded that amount.

how many of you believed that the future can be seen ? or may I say how many assume that some have the ability in forecasting the future, Hogue ?
The future is like a dice once you looked at it you alter the upcoming outcomes, unless you are the ONE holding it in the palm of your hand
for example Nostradamus made it clear that his book was written for one person exclusively so that the outcome stays intact for winning takes modifications
So the next time you want to have a look at the future keep in mind you are not only altering your future but all the ones around you

? who am I to speak in his name
ma vengence est fraichement sortie du congélateur
stay tune i am about to remove my mask