• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about Buddhism...

Frank Goad

do you know of any Buddhist message boards.That you can go in for free?And not have your posts pending?I want to talk to them about Jesus.:)

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I have to concur. There just isn't a lot of need to make Buddhists aware of Jesus.

It is not like there is any sort of shortage of Christian exposition or even all-out proselitism in the Internet.

Or of boards - such as this very one - where anyone curious can learn and/or talk about Jesus and Christianity.

If you have had problems with having your posts published in other venues, Frank, it probably is because they do not match the purpose of those boards.

rocala

I want to talk to them about Jesus.
I find this a very curious remark. You have made numerous posts here on RF and to the best of my knowledge make no effort to communicate with those who reply.

Why should any Buddhist believe that your behaviour would be better anywhere else?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
I understand your point, rocala. It seems like you're saying that I haven't been engaging with others on this forum and now I want to talk about Jesus. I apologize if my approach has been unclear.
This thread isn't about talking about Jesus. It's about talking to Buddhists about Jesus.

With five posts in four years, I'm quite unclear about your "approach." Perhaps you would be willing to explain exactly what it is.