• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about dreams and aliens.

Frank Goad

What if you had a dream were a alien gave you psychic powers that let you change things with a thought?And when you woke up you really had them?:):cool:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Frank, you could write a novel about that, just don't go thinking about how **** you are at something.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
What if you had a dream were a alien gave you psychic powers that let you change things with a thought?

Aliens in dreams are often symbolic of transformative change in an individual, not dissimilar to gods or other powerful supernatural entities. That they bestow a gift onto a dreamer could represent a subconscious attempting to bring a particular need to a conscious self that is necessary for change or to work through a problem. Aliens represent something technologically and scientifically above our culture, and psychic powers deal with mental abilities so it could represent a need for the dreamer to start developing their intellectual skills.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
What if you had a dream were a alien gave you psychic powers that let you change things with a thought?And when you woke up you really had them?:):cool:
Then I would use those powers for good

But I would also use them to enrich myself and get lots of power